Transformers: Salvation

The bridge crew had quickly calmed down and returned to work.

“Hey, can we make it a rule that people can’t flip out and start trying to kill each other on the bridge?” Broadband says in jest. “I mean, I know we’ve got a lot to angst about, but up here we’re trying to get some work done.”

“Sparring outside of recreational chambers is already prohibited in the Salvation’s mandates,” Motherboard drones, “and assault and murder are-”

I know, Motherboard, I was just joking,” Broadband sighs.

“Noted.”

“I think it’s Quintus’,” Sprocket says. “And if they used a piece of it in that cube, it’s a safe bet that it’s probably more than a high-tech battery.”

Scorchlock gives Zepar his comlink frequency.

In Engineering, Greasemonkey walks along the catwalks that ran the length of Salvation’s main reactor and transwarp drive.

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Zepar said, “May Primus bless you.”

With that, he stood up and extended his hand to shake.

“Why do we want to save Shockwave anyway.”
Gronius said with his arms crossed, leaning on the wall next to the entrance.
OOC: Did I lost something?

“Should we try to connect it to something rechargeable?”

Scorchlock accepts the handshake.

“Because Bludgeon’s using him to create weapons,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ explains. “Or so he says. I understand that Autobots have something of a low opinion of him, but the fact is he’s the mind behind some of the worst we’ve thrown at you. Depriving Bludgeon of that would benefit us greatly.”

“Did you see anywhere to plug a charging cable on that thing?” Sprocket asks. “Besides, it looked plenty charged-up to me.”

“Why don’t we just blow the lab or whatever building or structure he is kept in up. This way we also get rid of whatever beasts he created for the rogue Decepticons.”

“I haven’t…” Song admitted. “But we need to try to figure out a way to identify the form of energy inside the cube. From what we know, and from what we can understand from the texts, it might be unstable.”

Zepar gives him a kind smile before leaving Scorchlock’s hab-suite to stroll around the city of Little Iacon.

The two beast formers walk into the engine room. Torchwing transformed to beast mode and carried Broadwing to his nest. Once his friend was comfortable, he lied down next to him. It had been a while since he had powered down and gotten some rest, and spending some time together would do them both good.

“We don’t know what, if anything, Shockwave has provided them already,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ replies. “And I’d prefer we try and gain something from this, in addition to dealing the rogues a blow.”

“I’ll have to discuss this with my counterpart, but for now, assume that the objective is to retrieve Shockwave and anything else he may be able to provide.”

“Yeah, I know, I just read the notes, too,” Sprocket replies. “With that in mind, maybe giving it more power isn’t a good idea.”

All was well in Little Iacon, at the moment. Rough and Tumble had since departed from Sprocket’s lab to wander around.

1 Like

Zepar seemed to relax a bit, glad to see there was some level of peace in the city.

OOC: So, the orb the twins has Cyberglyphs on it, think Zepar could take another look?

Well, it might have been peaceful…till Sidewire was speeding through the City, dodging the people not hitting them, he was in a rush…

Zepar was caught off guard when he saw the vehicle speeding toward him and tried to jump out of the way.

OOC: presuming that’s the direction you were going with that.

“Wassup, big guy?” he said, as Sidewire drifted off to the side and continued speeding.

“Mild spark attack notwithstanding, pretty okay.” Zepar replied.

He stopped and faced Zepar. “Any chance you know where, Sidestrike is?” he asked.

Zepar thought for a moment, trying to recall the last time he saw Sidestrike.

“So, no?” he asked.

“I’m afraid not.” Zepar said, “How’s Paradox?” He asked.

“Help me find Sidestrike and I’ll tell ya.” he said transforming. “I was thinking about searching Tyranny Bar.”

Zepar nodded and transformed into vehicle mode to follow Sidewire. “What’s your hurry?” He asked as he pulled up next to him.

Sidewire transformed back into his car and drove. “Well, Magnobolt wants to know where Sidestrike is, he’s been gone like…almost the whole day without saying where.” he said driving.

“And as for Paradox, he isn’t in a good shape, to be frank I’ve seen him worse but this…this is worser .” he said.

1 Like