Transformers: Salvation

“Demon?” Zepar asked with a raised eyebrow. He chuckles a bit, “First time I’ve been called that.”

“How about we try to get him to the doctor?” He asks.

OOC: Zepar has a medigun gauntlet on his right hand and forearm he got from the Savant, I’m not sure if it’s able to heal someone of drunkeness(?).

1 Like

“Well then what were you suggesting?” Sprocket wonders.

“He asked for something strong,” Lurch says with a shrug. “And what did you bring the aberration in here for?” he asks, giving Zepar a scathing look.

“How many did he drank first?” he asked. “And the Demon guy, don’t worry he won’t be bothering you too long.”

“Angelicon.” Zepar politely corrects Sidewire, ignoring Lurch’s rude comment.

“I was suggesting that we try to connect it to something rechargable, like a gun or something, to see if it can still aliment it, and to try to identify what type of energy is inside the cube.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” Lurch replies. “And I only gave your friend one drink.”

Lurch snorts, shrugs, and turns his attention to other patrons within the Peace and Tyranny.

“Ah,” Sprocket reacts. “Well, still, it’s probably not a bad idea to see if we can find out more about it here before we do something stupid.”

1 Like

“HE WHAT?!” Sidewire exclaimed in shock. He facepalms as he looks at the glass, he drank half of it. “Sweet baby souls…” he sweared. “Zepar get this guy out of here, please.” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“How much for the drink?” he asked Lurch as he walked up to him (@Chromeharpoon)

“Seventy-five shanix,” Lurch informs him.

“Is it more?” she asked, thinking that Sprocket have already translated all the texts.

Zepar carefully slung Sidestrike into a fireman carry and headed to the exit, “I’ll meet you outside.” He said as he ducked to allow for Sidestrike to not get hit on the door frame.

“Seventy-five,” he said, handing it over. “I guess something must have happened, alright, have a nice day, Lurch.” he greets as he waves goodbye and walks outside the Bar, but not before taking the drink and drinking it himself. “Oh Primus, that is strong.”

“Alright, let’s get this guy to the medic.” Sidewire said to him.

Zepar transforms into vehicle mode, Sidestrike ended up laying down in the back as he was being secured by a couple sets of seatbelts. “Let’s go.” He said as he plotted a course to the medbay.

Sidewire transformed with a sense of fashion and rolled out following Zepar.

Eventually, Zepar reaches the medbay and transforms back to robot mode, slinging Sidestrike over his shoulders again as he carried the drunk 'Con inside.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Sidewire followed him.

“Yeah, there’s some more,” Sprocket says as the translator deciphers part of another entry:

Interestingly, the cube only seems to affect small objects- handheld weapons, tools, rocks, trees, etc. A blank protoform was ignored by its energy in favor of a faulty datapad on the table next to it…

Forcep looks up from a datapad.

“Yes? What is it?”

Zepar gently sets Sidestrike on an empty table, “Apparently he asked Lurch for the strong stuff, took one drink and was plastered to this point all day.” He said.

“Yeah, please get him fixed up or Magnobolt will bash both of our cybernetic brains out!” Sidewire said.

Forcep raises an eyebrow.

" ‘Strong stuff’ indeed," he comments flatly.

“Just leave him here to rest for a while,” the doctor recommends.

“How long till he’ll recover?” Sidewire asked. “We kinda need him…depending how fast we can get to Shockwave’s location.”