Transformers: Salvation

Within the main hangar, the crew inhabiting Little Iacon amble about on various errands. Some walk, others drive along the roadways, and others fly through the air. The pale lights in the ceiling illuminate the miniature city and all it contains.

Out of nowhere Sidestrike suddenly woke up. “WHAZU!!!” he said as he fell again on the table and slept.

Sidewire backed just a little and had his back tilted. “Okay…that was weird…”

SideStep observes the city.
“Hm. Nice place.”

Forcep was unfazed.

“Happens sometimes.”

Captain Topside could be found in the Antillian Sunrise.

2 Likes

Sidewire then slowly leans towards Sidestrike and looks at his face.
“He looks as if he is, dead.” he whispered and with that Sidestrike woke up but his right arm moved up and sadly hit Sidewire in the face. "WAZA! he said as he then fell asleep.

Sidewire touched his face with both of his hands. “AAAGGHGHGHHHH!” he yelled in his hands, in pain. “IS THIS! normal?” he snapped.

“Then I’m joining this mission.” Zepar said.

Sidewire turned facing Zepar his nose was bleeding with energon. “Okay… good.” he grunted in pain.

Zepar tries using the medi-gauntlet.

Considering that this is a pretty minor wound, it shouldn’t drain Zepar too badly to heal it.

The healing works and his nose is fixed. He touched it. “Hey, brand new, as if nothing happened.” he looked back at Sidestrike “Who know that birdbrain could punch hard like that.”

1 Like

Zepar seemed a bit tired but had plenty of energy. “People’s inhibitions tend to vanish when they’re drunk.” Zepar said, “I recommend keeping a safe distance from him in order to avoid further injury.”

1 Like

“Yeah or next time he’d chop off my head with his claws.” he said. “Thanks by the way.” he said giving him a pat on the shoulder.

“Can’t have you injured when we get Shockwave away from Bludgeon; Tyranicus(?) needs…all hands on deck.” Zepar said as he realizes that Sidestrike was part of the Combiner team. “And you’ll need a temporary arm for said Combiner until he sobers up.”

OOC: and now I’m wishing this RP had the Enigma of Combination.

1 Like

“Well true, sadly there aren’t any combiners which can combine with Tyrannicus and properly function,” he said. “Oh boy, I am sure that red one eye Co will be glad to see his mighty creation.”

“Will it still work without the entire team?” Zepar asked in a worried tone.

“Oh yeah, but we’ll have one arm instead of two.” Sidewire said.

“Which leaves a large weak spot to exploit.” Zepar said.

“Eh as long as we have the big ol forearm cannon then we should be good, Tyrannicus is strong to wield his sword and fire with the forearm cannon.” he explained.

“I guess I can try to be a pocket medic.” Zepar said, gesturing with his right arm to show the gauntlet.

“But there is a catch to this thing; I get more tired the more I use it and the more severe the injury I’m healing.” He warned. “A good rest probably will help reinvigorate me but I don’t want to overexert myself as a medic.”

“Well it sounds good and all but you should keep it for only dire circumstances.” Sidewire said.

“Don’t take unneeded risks and I think it’ll turn out just peachy.” Zepar said with a chuckle.