Transformers: Salvation

Sendoff tried very hard to not show how belittling the question was. “Well, I’ll keep a look out for her, but I don’t exactly have any bait on me.”

Flareshot walks the halls of the Salvation, being careful not to make eye contact with any of the dozens of security cameras. As he walked the halls every few steps he would sip from his flask.
“Bots and cons working together. . . it’s unnatural. . .everything we sacrificed for our cause. . . worthless” he mutters to himself.

Halfrunner himself soon walks over.

“Mornin’!” he cheerfully greets, a wide smile on his face. “Can I get y’all somethin’?”

Oh, I can help with that!” Thrift says, running over to his ship. He quickly returns with a container of such bait: a particular brand of energon chips.

“She loves these!” Thrift declares. “And she’s a deployer, too- I bought her off some disgruntled 'Con commando two years back. So you just use these to get close to her, tap her on the back of the neck, and she’ll go right into storage mode.”

1 Like

“Yeah, could you get us dive glasses of regular Engex?” Lightshift requests politely.

Halfrunner nods.

“Sure thing!” he replies, running off to prepare the drinks.

Forcep, the chief medical officer aboard Salvation, was seated nearby.

Well there goes me politely leaving.

“Does she have a name she responds to?” Sendoff asked with a cool voice, hoping it would mask the repulsion on his face as the smell of energon chips bore through his nostrils.

Thrust examines Forcep, who might notice his staring.

“Yeah, it’s uh, Shadowraker,” Thrift says. “I didn’t choose the name,” he quickly adds.

Forcep does indeed notice, and he looks over.

“Yes?” he asks, a bored look on his face.

1 Like

Thrust replies, “You are a medical officer, yes?”

Forcep only nods, then takes a sip from his drink.

“Thank you. My brothers and I are new here, and I am keeping track of potentially important people, im case we will need them.”

“I wonder if there is a shooting range aboard this rig”
Flareshot asks around

Forcep nods.

“Unfortunately,” he says, “I’ll bet you probably will be needing my expertise at least twice during our voyage.”

There was one such location on deck eleven.

Thrust nodded.
“I wpuld agree with those probabilites.”

Forcep nods as well.

Thrust turns back to his brothers.

Halfrunner soon returns with the drinks, which would set the party back thirty shanix.

1 Like

Lightshift hands over the money, the shanix clinking in his hand. “Thank you.”

Ooc: they start with 4000 each, right?

“Thanks stranger”
Flareshot made his way to deck eleven. There it was, the shooting range.
“This’ll be fun”
Flareshot walked up to the 6th booth at the shooting range. He took out his Photon Eliminator Rifle and began to shoot at targets.

1 Like

“You’re welcome,” responds Halfrunner.

OOC: 5,000.

IC: [quote=“Vexus_Prime, post:506, topic:48605”]
Flareshot walked up to the 6th booth at the shooting range. He took out his Photon Eliminator Rifle and began to shoot at target.s
[/quote]

On the easier difficulty settings, Flareshot would have no trouble successfully dispatching all the targets.

Salvo, the quartermaster, was nearby, rigging a terminal to display prices for various weapons and pieces of equipment that she would soon be selling.