Transformers: Salvation

He quickly transformed to beast mode and ran into the hall. He began to encase the fallen body in a cocoon of webbing.

Torchwing walked up to him and asked curiously.
“What are you doing?”

“Well I need to eat don’t I? A half rotted carcas is still a carcas, and belive me I’ve enjoyed worse.”

Torchwing needed to walk away then and there to keep himself from hurling. Once Arachnados was finished, he walked back to the control room, his prise dragging behind him. He transformed to robot mode and looked for those transport controls he saw earlier.

The transport controls were still queued up. The Decepticon commando and his subordinates that had followed Arachnados mill about the chamber.

Arachnados tried to activate the mysterious transportation systems.

“No, you’re lying! How is it possible to turn an uncounscious mechanimal into a sapient being capable of Cybertronian emotions like Broadwing?”

When Arachnados activates the console, forks of crackling blue energy shoot out across the room. In a flash of white light, everyone in the chamber is suddenly relocated to Little Iacon’s “city square” aboard Salvation… about fifteen feet off the ground.

“It is an experimental and complicated process,” says Shockwave. “Broadwing was one of the few who survived, and even then I mostly consider him to be a failure.”

“But… Why? Why a failure, why a mechanimal?”

“The goal of the project was to produce more intelligent mechanimals to augment Decepticon ground forces,” Shockwave explains. “Broadwing became too aware. His timidness could not be corrected and his violent outbursts proved too difficult to control.”

1 Like

Song stood a few moments thinking.
“And what mechanimal was he before?”

“A flying, predatory creature commonly found on Caelum,” Shockwave explains.

“And commit genocide?” Zepar nearly growled.

@Chromeharpoon Song sighed.
“Fine. Thank you.”
She said, leaving.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “They are mindless beasts! Let them die!”

“They have Sparks, just like you and I.” He growled.

“The mechanimals also have sparks.”

“Different situations: they’re not getting massacred for simply existing; what you’re suggesting we do to this place.” He said.

“OK, we don’t kill them, but why do we need their Energon again?”

Arachnados and Torchwing both fell to the ground. The fall wasn’t anything that could injur them, but it wasn’t fun.

Torchwing stood up and dusted himself off, while Arachnados was already gone, taking his predacon carcus with him. Once he had the carcass. Once it was stored in his lair, he quickly retruned to the Golden Age facility to continue his experiments.

The Decepticon commando rises to his feet.

“The slag was that?” he groans.

Song stormes out of the brig, walking fastly past Broadwing.
@MaxinePrimal

“Hey, what happened?”
He asked as she ran by.

“If I had to make a gusss, I’d say that ancient stronghold teleported us here.”
Torchwing said.

She didn’t stop.