Transformers: Salvation

“No you aren’t!” she said, walking in front of it. “You are anything but it! Just because the exterior says so doesn’t mean that your interior must be the same!”

“Wow there.” Gronius said, looking at the Cryocondor. “Well nice to meet you.”

“I just… All my life I’ve known pain and torture and rejection. Then I find out that even before that I was nothing. So if I’m not an animal, and I’m not a cybertronian… Then what am I?”

Shadowraker gave him an analyzing look before gently pecking at the back of his head, telling him she wanted to scout sooner rather than later.

“You are a Cybertronian now!” Song said, crossing all four of her arms. “Look, Gronius was my parent figure since the very beginning. A lot of people said that he was cruel and not a good brother, but I knew and I know that everything he was doing was for my own good. And if he thought me something, that is that not the past defines what we are doing, but the present. OK, he continued by adding ‘especially if you are an Autobot’, but you get what I meant! You want to be considered a monster from now on! All right! Then go in a corner and cry seeking attention, but not in my lab, Broadwing! I have work to do!, projects to make, ideas to think of. If you want the world to consider you a normal Cybertronian, then start acting like one. You me and Shockwave, these are the only three persons to know about your origin. Do you really think anybody else will care enough to ask you if you were a Cybertron your entire life? No. If you really want to be considered normal by everybody, then keep modding you till you are fully normal. Until then, you are stuck like this, which means that you have two path to follow: you either grow up and learn to deal with your past, hoping that your future will not prove that you are a monster, or sit somewhere and cry.”

“OK! OK!” he said, leaving the cave, happy to not be in the middle of an Insecticon nest anymore.

Shadowraker took to the skies once they left the cave, keeping in sight of Gronius as she looked for any exposed Energon that wasn’t near the hive.

Zepar looked at Forcep, “How do you plan to try and introduce new CNA to this hive?” He asked.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Gronius turned to dragon mode and swooped in the air, following the small mechanimal.
“How about we try to find a deposit that is close to the ship?” he said with his deep voice.

Shadowraker screeched affirmatively as she swooped around to do that.

Gronius followed her, swooping about bots like Delta (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika), Alterion and Redstocker.
“Jeez!” Redstocker said. “Everybody is in a hurry these days!”
“This is the second one that walks and or drives past us!” Alterion said. “I am going to see what it’s happening!” he said, transforming to his retro plane mode and swooping off.
“No, wait! Mr. Alterion don’t let me in the middle of an alien forest!!!” Redstocker said, following him for a few meters before giving up, sighing. “Fine! I’m going to the ship!” he yelled as he started rolling towards the Salvation.

“GRONIUS!” Delta called, she half hoped he wouldn’t have heard her
@Toa_Vladin

Indeed, he wouldn’t hear her.

But Roadkill and Aridocara did
“He your boyfriend?” Roadkill asks “What’d Alpha say?”
“We are only friends!” Delta sighs
“Roadkill, I think you’re being a little rude…” Aridocara sighs, Roadkill mumbles whatever and leaves
“Look, sorry about him, he’s just…” Aridocara starts
“Does everyone here have terrible friends?” Delta sighs

Alterion kept following Gronius, who was following Shadowraker.

“I’m trying to save this hive,” Forcep corrects Gronius.

You’re the one who suggested blowing it up earlier,” he grumbles as the Autobot leaves.

“With samples from our hive, perhaps,” Forcep proposes.

Lurch was spouting some more anti-Autobot rhetoric.

“Doesn’t it say something; the fact that the Autobots insisted on remodeling the Invincible to conform more to their faction’s tastes? And the change in names signifies their refusal to accept our military might!”

Arachnados inadvertently activates the ground bridge again, and is transported to Little Iacon’s city square (@MaxinePrimal)

Shadowraker and Gronius might be drawn to the large deposits of energon around the ancient facility.

“How are we gonna get samples from them?” He asked.

Shadowraker seemed nervous but dives down and circles the deposit.

“Maybe we can ask politely?” Forcep half-jokingly suggests.

There were many clusters of large, jagged crystals erupting from the shore all around the lake, and patches of cyan light glowing beneath the water around the ancient facility appeared to indicate that there was yet more energon to be found.

Gronius’ eyes widen as he sees the abandoned facility. He lands in front of one of the crystals.

Zepar looks at Skitter, “You think our hive would be willing to help?” he asked.

Shadowraker perches atop a large crystal.

The energon here seemed completely normal, if abundant.

Skitter nods.

“Yeah,” he says. “I can give you some of my energon right now, if you want.”

“Doctor, what sort of effects will donating CNA to this Hive have on the Insecticons here?” He asked.