Transformers: Salvation

“It’d reintroduce some genetic diversity into the hive,” Forcep explains. “Something that’s greatly needed here.”

Alterion landed next to the Techno-Organic.
“By the Matrix! What is that place?” he said, pointing to the facility.
“I don’t know. The more I stay outside the vessel, the more I realise that this place is anything but a random planet, light-years away of the nearest colony.”
“Should we get in?”
“I don’t know. You up for a small trip inside, Shadowreker?” he asked the Cryocondor.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Shadowraker seemed nervous, something about this place seemed off to her.

“Oh, come on! I am not Zepar, but I’ll protect you!”

Shadowraker gave Alterion a skeptical look as she flew near him.

Alterion looked at the Cryocondor, quickly understanding that it was Zepar’s comanion.
“OK, let’s go.” Gronius said, entering the facility, followed by Alterion.

Shadowraker, Gronius, and Alterion would see the rows of stasis pods and their mechanimal occupants lining the walls of the facility as they entered.

SideStep chuckled.

“Sounds like you’ve got quite a grudge against them.” he said.

“Well, they’re the enemy, aren’t they?” Lurch responds. “The ones keeping our race from assuming its rightful place as the masters of the galaxy? Sure, we’re all in the same boat now, but that doesn’t mean I have to make friends, does it?”

“Primus knows we’ll all just pick up where we left off once this is all over…”

“Oh my Prime!” Alterion said, approaching.
OOC: Can you please describe everything? I didn’t read the original replies.

Shadowraker was looking very uncomfortable as she saw the various forms of Cybertronian animal life in their stasis pods, a good number of them were likely natural predators of Cryocondors.

“Enemy?” SideStep repeated. “Maybe inferiors, yeah, but they’re not nearly strong enough to be considered an enemy.”

“I hate to admit it,” Lurch says, “but the Autobots are no pushovers, my friend. Megatron bears more than a few scars inflicted upon him by Ultra Magnus, and the Wreckers and Omega Sentinels brought down two of our Fleetcarriers.”

1 Like

“True. But they don’t have a god on their side, do they?” SideStep replied, raising an eyebrow.

Lurch raises an eyebrow.

“Pardon? It seems like Primus is content to remain neutral in our current state of affairs to me.”

“What? No. Primus is weak. I was talking about me.” SideStep replied.

Lurch’s eyebrow rises even higher.

“…Uh-huh…”

“What? It’s a little-known fact, I know. But I’m a god.” SideStep bragged.

“…Are you now?” Lurch asks hesitantly.

“Yep.” SideStep replied. “One hundred percent immortal, right here.”