Transformers: Salvation

“And your first battle must’ve been jarring.” Epsilon said.

“Battle? Oh, no, my friend,” Lurch clarifies. “My work was more in the line of… espionage.”

“Yes, the Autobots have the likes of Punch; the Empire had me.”

Epsilon didn’t answer but stood up, “I’m gonna take a walk.” He said.

Lurch nods and bids Epsilon farewell, albeit disappointed that he didn’t get to share some of his stories from his time as a spy.

Epsilon stepped outside and walked around for a while as he tried to clear his head.

Zepar finished writing in his datapad and had Shadowraker perch on his shoulder as he walked outside.

Little Iacon had suffered only minor damage from the insecticon invasion, and repair crews were quickly patching things up. The crew was generally happy to be moving again; staying in one place for too long seemed to attract unpleasant company, heretics or otherwise.

Zepar receives a message from the twins Rough and Tumble. Thanks largely to his help, they had managed to open the golden orb and find the map to the Lost Treasure of Thundertron. They had payed Zepar 3000 shanix and promised him a 5% cut of the treasure once they found it.

1 Like

Zepar chuckles a bit at this but accepts the pay and 5% share, wishing them the best of luck in their quest and leaving an offer to help them if need be. He’ll likely donate some of the money to charity and keep a chunk for himself.

Epsilon sits down on a street corner a couple blocks from Lurch’s bar and tires to comprehend just how unbelievably far from his home he really was right now.

The offer was appreciated, however the twin treasure hunters were good for now.

The Decepticon captain, ■■■■■■■■■■■■, could be seen nearby, reprimanding a Decepticon crewman.

Epsilon watched and listened as he sat.

Zepar made his way to a quiet park to take in the quiet that was Transwarp travel.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ displays a tranquil fury as he reprimands the crewman, as opposed to the usual uncontrolled rage that Decepticon leaders were known for.

A nearby holo-projector displays an advertisement for Thrift’s shop.

Thrift’s: y’ain’t got nothin’ better to spend your money on in this ship, now do ya?

Epsilon walked up to the exchange, curious about this oddity from the usual.

Zepar decides to pay Thrift a visit at his shop.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ dismisses the offending crewman, who bids a hasty retreat. The Decepticon captain turns his attention to Epsilon.

“Yes?” he asks.

Thrift was continuing to inspect his ship and inventory for damage or missing items.

“Hey! Alright, which one of you took my- oh, never mind, it’s right here,” the junkion rambles, putting away a dangerous-looking custom weapon. “Now, nobody took out the-… oh that’s not good…”

“What happened?” Zepar asked.

Epsilon walks up, “You have a very even temper; not what I expected of one with your high rank.” He said.

“Nothin’ of immediate concern!” Thrift hastily assures Zepar, whirling around to face the angelicon. “…Uh, purely out of curiosity, what’s your spark type?”

■■■■■■■■■■■■ smirks.

“We’re not all raving, sparkthirsty maniacs,” he says. “Though I have noticed the tendency for one’s fuse to shorten the farther they are up the Decepticon chain of command. It’s a worrying trend,” he says jestingly.

“I haven’t had it tested; my similarities to Predacons has led me to believe I have some sort of beast or a Point One Percent.” Zepar said, “It’s not like I’m keen on opening my Sparkchamber and looking.”

“I doubt you asked solely out of curiosity; what does that device do?” He asks.

“So I’ve heard.” Epsilon said. “So, what did that officer do?” He asked.

“Eh, it’s not so much what it does, as much as what it’s not supposed to do,” Thrift says. “Y’see it’s not supposed to disintegrate- ah, but that’s neither here nor there!” Thrift chuckles, waving a hand. “A-nywho, what can I help ya with?”

“Nothing of great consequence,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ admits.

“What was it meant to do?” Zepar asks.

“He seemed rather terrified, moreso than normal for a person who just got reprimanded by their captain.” Epsilon said.

OOC: Good night.

1 Like

“Wow, a rather persistent one, you are,” Thrift comments with a nervous chuckle. “Seriously, it’s no big deal. Nothing dangerous. Well, under most circum- never mind. D*mn mouth- 's almost like my speech synthesizer has a mind of its own sometimes, heheh!”

“Well, I pride myself on being an intimidating figure,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ states. “Roaring and lobbing off heads can only do so much.”

“A device that can disintegrate something universally considered very dangerous.” Zepar said with a smile.

Epsilon nodded, “I’m sorry, I’ve been in stasis for nearly two weeks and am still unfamiliar with what’s been happening.” He said.

Something that ■■■■■■■■■■■■ may notice, being of a high rank and very experienced in general, would be the lack of any faction insignia on Epsilon 5.

1 Like

“While true,” Thrift concedes, holding up a finger, “I maintain that this particular device possesses no immediate danger.”

######“So long as you’re not ferrum-positive, maybe…”

“Interesting,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ remarks. “Well, if the earlier battle didn’t make it obvious, our voyage hasn’t gone exactly as planned. We’re being hunted by a fleet of rogue Decepticons, led by Bludgeon. It’s put some strain on the crew, and the relations between the factions on board.”

■■■■■■■■■■■■ did indeed notice the lack of faction insignia on Epsilon.