Transformers: Salvation

@MichaelTheLightBringer At this point she already walked away.

@Chromeharpoon “I don’t take orders from a 'con, sonny! And for you is Captain Redstocker!”

Gronius entered inside, regretting that he chose to come to this bar.

Topside sighs. “Captain Redstocker,” he addresses the bot, “you’re dismissed.”

“I’m afraid you’re in the wrong place, Autobot,” idly comments Lurch, the bartender, with a sneer.

“Fine. Mr. Alterion!” Redstocker said as he motioned for Alterion to move him away. As he was leaving, Alterion waved his hand to the ones in the room.

“This one was the closest to my room.” Gronius explained. “I didn’t know it is a Decepticon bar.”

“Wow.” Sidestrike said as he then went back to his room and closed the door hard.
He sat down on his computer and spent his thoughts on there instead of trying to talk with his team.

Sidewire walks over and pats him on the back. “Don’t worry you’ll get your chance.” he said as he and other started to laugh.
Sidestrike shoved Sidewire to the side causing him to stagger back. “Uff the Eagle Winger is getting angry.” he taunted.

“Alright, alright let’s stop.” Magnobolt stepped in and broke the fight.

Even tho she walked away, Song could still be seen by Sidestrike when he exited the room.
OOC: I never said she got out of his visual field.

“Well now you do!” responds Lurch with caustic faux-sincerity. “Carry on, Autobot…” he says, flicking his wrist in the direction of the exit.

Topside, Broadband, and some of the Autobot gunners wave back. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ scoffs, while Motherboard does not emote in the slightest. A few seconds later, she leaves the bridge to conduct a few personal inspections.

1 Like

“Ultra Magnus said that the badges don’t have any meaning anymore. Besides, you would still be the one winning money.”

“I don’t do business with heretics and abberations,” insists Lurch. “You may leave.”

“And why do you call me heretic?”

Sidestrike sighed. “You know guys, I think I sat too much over the datanet, I’m going to take some fresh air.” he said as he left the room and started to walk.

He realized that Song wasn’t completely gone so he decided to walk towards her.
“Hello again.” he said politely. (@Toa_Vladin)

“Ah great guys, you pissed him off.” Magnbolt said shaking his head.
“C’mon we just taunted a little.” Sidewire said.
“Okay how about we all take some fresh air, I’ve heard about this amazing place Peace and Tyranny, let’s go and check it out.” Techwarp suggested.
Magnobolt nodded. “Alright, let’s go then.”

The remaining members of the Titan Squadron made their way out of their room and walked and wandered around till they would arrive at the place and entered Peace and Tyranny, they were more interested in the Decepticon side.
(@Chromeharpoon)

“…Because you’re an Autobot?” Lurch responds. “Look: either leave of your own volition or I will be more than pleased to make you leave.”

“Ah, some proper patrons!” Lurch exclaims upon their entry. “Take a seat, gentlemen, I’ll be right with you.”

1 Like

“See this is what I call hospitality.” Sidewire said as he then immediately took a seat.
“You could say that.” Paradox thought as he too sat down alongside Techwarp and Magnobolt.
“I wish, Sidestrike was here.” Magnobolt told the team.
“Don’t worry about that, he probably knows more about this place then we do.” Paradox told him.
“The place sure does look very nice and impressive!” Techwarp minded his surroundings astonished by the view.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Hi.” Wildsong said, smiling.

@Chromeharpoon Gronius singhed. “I knew that the Decepticon are stubborn, but I didn’t knew they are racist too.” he said, leaving.

Lurch scoffs, before approaching Titan Squadron.

@MichaelTheLightBringer

If Gronius was still looking for a drink, he might find the Antillian Sunrise to be a more friendly and hospitable place.

In the maintenance tunnels, Facelift and his crew continue to set up their body shop, laying out several tables and racks of equipment, along with canisters that held a variety of disembodied limbs and organs suspended in energon.

Gronius was aware of the Sunrise, heading just there.

Sidestrike was shocked about the smiling “…are you not mad that I’m a Decepticon?” he said. “We kinda did some pretty bad things…”

The Titan Squadron paid their attention to Lurch.
“Wassup my Decepticon hermano!” Sidewire greeted him.
“Yeah, nice seeing some Cons around here.” Paradox adds as he felt comfortable in that area more.
“I gotta say the place looks fabulous.” Techwarp told Lurch.

“As Ultra Magnus said, the badges don’t matter anymore.”

The Antillian Sunrise might’ve lacked the fancy trappings of the Peace and Tyranny, but as soon as Gronius entered he’d find it to be much better lit, and there was a noticeable difference in the ambiance of the place. It felt much more casual. Halfrunner could be seen chatting animatedly with a duocon, while in the corner stood a junkion with a vibrant color scheme behind a few control panels, apparently in charge of music.

“Why thank you,” responds Lurch. “Now, what can I get you gentlemen, today?”

Gronius headed to the bar.

Halfrunner did not notice him yet, still conversing with the duocon.