Transformers: Salvation

The head guard shrugs. Mallet and Fusebox are taken out of the cargo hold.

Facelift gives Delta a thumbs-up.

“No problem!” he says. “Get yourself a schematic, and I can see what I can do for ya!”

Gronius followed.

Delta nodded and headed for Thrift’s shop.
One time skip later, she arrived.

“FREE MONEY!” Roadkill yells

The two mercenaries are taken to the nearest medical bay and seen to by doctors.

Thrift turns his attention away from Zepar-

“One second, Smaug.” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

-And turns to face Delta.

“Hey!” he greets her.

This earns Roadkill a few odd looks from some passing bots.

Gronius waited at the entrance.

“Hey. Me again. Quick question: do you have some blueprints for a mechanimal alternative mode? Something like this?”

It would be some time before either Mallet or Fusebox was conscious.

Thrift nods.

“Yeah, a couple,” he says, gesturing to a few datacards on a shelf which held alt-mode schematics. Small screens on each of the cards identified what alt-mode they held.

“What are you looking for, exactly?” Thrift asks. “Two legs? Four legs? Bug? Shark? I’ve got options.”

“Uhm… I don’t know, really. Can you show me all of them?”

Thrift rummages through the datacards, taking out a few with beast mode schematics that Delta might be interested in.

“Here’s one you might like,” Thrift says, holding out one: a feline with back-mounted cannons and a spiked ball at the end of its tail:

“Fast, well-armed, and it’s a cat!” Thrift exclaims. “I mean, unless you’re not a cat person, in which case that probably wouldn’t mean much to ya…”

2 Likes

Zepar was examining a CLUTCH Drone out of curiosity while Thrift and Delta went over Alt-Mode schematics.

The CLUTCH drone was a reliable piece of equipment that had served both factions well over the course of the war. These tiny combat drones hovered in the air via built-in antigravity drives, and commonly carried a small machine gun turret on their undersides. They could also be modified project rapid flashes of light and bursts of noise to stun enemies, and rumor had it that some prototypes were outfitted with energon repair rays, not unlike Zepar’s gauntlet.

The CLUTCH that Thrift had was spherical in shape, and silver, with spots of blue light dotting its frame. It was equipped for combat, possessing the standard machine gun.

1 Like

Zepar checked for a price tag and checked his account again.

The CLUTCH drone cost only 300 shanix.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“I mean… Epsilon had a cat back on Earth. (OOC: Hopefully @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika) She was pretty cute, tho I didn’t really spent too much time with her. Let’s put this alt mode on the ‘Maybe’ list. Next?”

Gronius continued waiting at the entrance of Topside’s medbay, his arms folded at his chest, sustaining himself by the wall.

Alterion was walking through the streets of the Little Iacon, looking around for Redstocker.

Redstocker and Wildsong were in the last place where Alterion would search in: the Antilian Sunrise. The two entered in not long after he left and sat down at a table in the furthest corner.
“So, poppy.” Redstocker started. “You have a brother.”
“Yes.”
“And he is rude to you.”
“Sometimes.”
“With the pretext that he is trying to protect you.”
“Pretty much.”
“And you wish he would not treat you like a senile old man, a helpless one at that, only because you are in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.”
Wildsong tilted her head to a side as she looked confused at the old Autobot.
“Uhm… Kinda I guess?” she said, shrugging all four of her shoulders.
“We should hang out some time, poppy.”
“I mean… We do it now.”

Thrift nods and goes to present another datacard.

“Okay, okay, so maybe you aren’t much of a cat person,” Thrift says. “That’s alright. What about birds?”

The datacard projects a small hologram of a falcon-esque avian, with a missile launcher built into each wing:

“You can always change the color, of course,” Thrift adds. “Y’know, if you’re not into something so… vibrant.”

A medic walks out into the hall to talk to Gronius.

Halfrunner approaches the two with a friendly smile.

“Afternoon!” he greets them. "I’m, uh, pretty sure it’s afternoon, anyway. "

Alterion wouldn’t find Redstocker (not unless he went back to the Antillian Sunrise) but he would see Salvation’s pilot and navigator, the twins Flyby and Breakswitch.

“Oooh! I think I like this one more, tho I would like to see more options.”

Gronius was still there. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5705, topic:48605”]
Halfrunner approaches the two with a friendly smile.

“Afternoon!” he greets them. "I’m, uh, pretty sure it’s afternoon, anyway. "
[/quote]

Song nodded. Redstocker scoffed.

Alterion approached them and asked them if they saw his brother, giving them the same description.

“Not a problem,” Thrift complies.

“So, I’m getting the sense that you might be a bird kinda gal- birds o’ prey, especially. But maybe you’re looking for something more unique? Plenty of plain ol’ falcons and hawks around, what about something like this?”

The card’s hologram displays an ursagryph:

“Met a guy who turned into one of these,” Thrift comments. “Kind of a boring guy, really; tried to pull of the whole ‘stoic’ routine, but he was just trying too hard, y’know what I mean?”

“We’ve got your friends stabilized,” the medic says, “but they’ll be in stasis lock for a spell.”

Halfrunner raises an eyebrow at Redstocker’s action, then shrugs.

“Anyway. Can I get you two something? Thrift gave me a bottle of… something; I’m pretty sure it’s safe to drink.”

“…I still got Forcep on speed-dial. Y’know, just in case.”

The twins each shake their heads.

“Nope,” replies Breakswitch.

“Haven’t seen him,” says Flyby.

1 Like

Zepar looks it over again and decides to add it to his stash of purchases which now includes a couple things of food for Shadowraker and the CLUTCH Drone. (He’s gonna wait until Thrift’s done talking with Delta before having everything rung up)

1 Like

“That’s awesome!” Delta cheered. “Tho can’t you show me something a little bit more… Feminine?”

“Can I get notified when they wake up?”

“Plain Energon would be enough for me.” Song said.

Alterion thanked the two as he left.

Feminine…” Thrift repeats ponderously.

“…Are birds feminine?” he asks. “I dunno, I feel like we were getting somewhere with that.”

The medic nods.

“Certainly.”

Halfrunner nods and leaves, returning with a glass of plain ol’ energon a short time later.

“No no no!” Delta quickly said, trying not to annoy Thrift. “This one is good.”

Gronius get him his comm channel before leaving.

“I want to get drunk. Give me the poison that can deal with this request the fastest.”
Redstocker said.