Transformers: Salvation

“Alright,” Thrift accepts, shrugging.

“This one was hard to come by- don’t see many ursagryphs 'round, right?- so I’d put this at… hm… 400 shanix.”

Halfrunner pulls up two holo-screens above his right forearm.

“Autobot regs require me to inform you that I can’t legally do that, pal,” he says.

“Decepticon regs, though, say I’m legally entitled to not give a d*mn and tell you to knock yourself out.”

“…Ah, what the hell. I’ll be right back.”

The cost of Song’s drink was a mere five shanix.

“400…?” Delta said, sighing. “Fine…” she said, giving him the money.

Song would prepare the shanix for Halfrunner.

Thrift takes the shanix and shake’s Delta’s hand.

“Pleasure doing business,” he says.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Now where were we?” the junkion peddler asks Zepar. “I really gotta get some alternate selves to help with the multi-tasking. It’d be useful having another me or two around.”

Halfrunner returns with a dirty fuel canister with the logo of the Terran Interstellar Navy printed in red on the side.

“You want something to get you hammered real quick?” he says to Redstocker. “This oughta do it. Thrift swears by this stuff; apparently it’s something of a local favorite in his home town.”

Delta shoke his hand, thanked him, and drove away with the datacard.
One timeskip later, she arrived back at Facelift.

Redstocker took it from his hands, opened it, and with an unseen before speed he started drinking it.

“Or you could hire some extra people to help run the place.” Zepar suggested as he brought up his items, “I think I’ve got everything here.” He said.

Facelift was still in his shop.

“Oh, hello again!” he greets Delta delightedly. “I assume you have a schematic for me?”

“Hey!” Halfrunner snaps. “I was gonna pour that; you’re not supposed to down the whole-… >sigh<…”

The “drink” was a combination of standard energon, engine oil, several different terran soft drinks, and something that left a slight burning sensation in the back of the throat. For one who didn’t share a junkion’s taste in beverages, it might have been rather disgusting. Downing a whole barrel of the stuff would do the trick, though, and would quickly send Redstocker into unconsciousness.

“Yeah, but that’s not as cool,” Thrift points out.

“Let’s see, some food for your bird, and a CLUTCH drone,” Thrift says. “325.”

Zepar transfers the Shanix Thrift requested.

“And there we go,” Thrift says as he receives the payment.

“Always a pleasure, man.”

Instead of an answer, she gave him the blueprints.

Halfway through the drink, Redstocker slapped his whole body loudly to the table, shaking it, making Song’s glass to fell off it.
“I am not paying for that.” Song said, pointing to the fallen glass.
As Song was saying this, the rest of the Junkion liquid was licking out of the barrel and onto the table. Song then turned to Redstoker.
“Is he… Like… Offline?”

Aaaaand that’s a yes!” Facelift says.

So. Alt-mode change and size increase. That is gonna cost ya. I’d put the total at… one-thousand, two-hundred.”

In stasis, yeah,” says Halfrunner, frowning. “But, I suppose that’s what you get.”

“I’ll give Forcep a call and get the mess cleaned up. Sorry about that.”

The commotion had turned a few heads. Captain Topside tilts his head, while Greasemonkey’s right eye dilates, likely simulating a raised eyebrow.

How much?” she asked shocked.

“And… Uhm… Will he be allright?”

Facelift tilts his head.

“I just said it,” he says. “Y’know for an additional sixty, I could do some audio-receptor enhancement,” he offers.

That’s a question for a doctor, not a simple barkeep, like yours truly,” Halfrunner says.

Delta sighed as she gave him the shanix. She was almost out of money, just barely to survive.
“You better do them right.” she said.

She sighed as she took Redstocker by his shoulder and headed for Topside’s medbay.

Facelift places a hand on his chest and leans back, feigning shock.

“My dear!” he exclaims. “Look who you’re talking to! Facelift, the Mad Mech of- never mind, let’s just get started already!”

The cyclops points to a nearby table.

“Now lie yourself down on that table over there will you?”

Redstocker is tended to by an irate Forcep.

######“This job is taxing enough without idiots drinking themselves into stasis with copious amounts of junkion sludge,” he grumbles.

Delta shyly sat on the table, trembling from every point.
OOC: Why do I have irl flashbacks now?

Song chuckled from the corner of the room.

“Alright-y,” Facelift says, stepping over to a console. “I’m inducing stasis now. Best to keep still for this part.”

“He might be unconscious for a bit,” Forcep says to Song. “Would you like me to let you know when he wakes up?”

Delta nodded.

She nodded.

Facelift indices stasis lock, and Delta’s world goes black. Facelift’s modifications took some time, but they went largely without a hitch. Many hours later, Delta would awake in her new form.

Forcep nods in return, and resumes his work.

Delta slowly opened her optics.
“Ooooh my head… What happened?”

What happened was your operation was a success!” Facelift cheers, raising his arms above his head. “Say hello to the new you, my dear!”

Facelift pulls over a cracked mirror.