Transformers: Salvation

Delta was looking like this:

But yellow and with more feminine proportions (less bulky, feminine silhouette).

1 Like

“Same to you.” Zepar said with a smile as he left the shop to see if they dropped out of Transwarp.

Facelift was looking proudly at Delta’s reflection.

Now,” he says. “I was unfortunately unable to keep that battle mask of yours during the overhaul, but I was able to keep your pistol, and hey, those claws oughta count for something, right?”

Coincidentally, Salvation drops out of transwarp at that very moment. Our heroes feel a slight jolt as she re-enters normal space.

@Toa_Vladin @meepinater @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98

Through the Fleetcarrier’s many viewports, our heroes could see that they had arrived in the orbit of a massive star that gave off a pale blue glow. Nearby drifted some ancient debris that could not yet be readily identified.

In hangar thirty-one, lights along the exterior of Inquisitive Savant’s bridge fade into being, and at the same time, Broadband picks up a mysterious signal from her station on Salvation’s bridge.

1 Like

Zepar goes to the Savant to investigate the sudden reaction.

“My battle mask?” she asked, a little saddened. “Cant I at least get it’s value back?”

Song and Alterion were watching it from their respective locations. Redstocker was still in stasis.

On what remained of Savant’s bridge, a console had lit up, displaying a blinking notification written in cyberglyphics.

Facelift shakes his head.

“No can do,” he says apologetically. “But, I suppose I could get you a discount. Five percent off your next facial mod, how ‘bout that? Mouthplates, battle masks, eyes, visors- next time you want one o’ those, it’s five percent off. Best I can do.”

She rolled her eyes, realising that she was not going to get more from a guy like Facelift.
“Thanks. I have to go now.”
She turned away and jumped in the air, transforming to her insert name that I forgot here. She expected to fall on her four tires, but instead she fell down on the iron floor.
“What the?” she said in a deeper voice as she stood up on her four legs.

“Yeah, wheels-to-legs can be pretty jarring, speaking from experience,” Facelift comments. “I’ve changed alt-modes a few times myself.”

“This will be hard to get used to…”
She said, trying to stand up on two legs.

Zepar tried to read the text.

“You’ll get the hang of it!” Facelift says encouragingly.

It seems Inquisitive Savant had detected another ancient cybertronian vessel, drifting in orbit around the star. The ship was not broadcasting any distress signals, and had only been noticed by faint power readings and emissions.

Zepar tries to show Motherboard what he was seeing, “What do you think those faint signals are?” He asked.

“Possible drive emissions, energon readings from fuel cells,” Motherboard speculates.

“The ship’s broadcasting something,” Broadband says. “It’s not a distress signal; actually, I can’t tell what it is.”

Zepar tries to type in a command for the Savant’s computer to try and identity the signals’ sources.

“A little advice about flying?”
She said, spreading her wings.

The central console on Savant’s bridge hums to life, and projects a flickering, photorealistic hologram of a cruiser-class vessel, constructed by the Knights of Cybertron.

One of the arms had somehow become detached, and floated a ways away from the rest of the ship, which was surrounded by a light debris field. The ship was currently drifting not too far from Salvation.

“Sorry, can’t help you there,” Facelift says.

“Oh…” Delta said before transforming, thanking him again, and walking off.

Zepar informed Motherboard of this.

“Acknowledged,” Motherboard replies. “We will be approaching visual range the derelict shortly.”

“I wonder where Delta is…” Roadkill wonders
“Why?” Aridocara asks “I feel we’ve been to harsh”
“We’re decepticons!” Roadkill sighs
“Not anymore…” Aridocara spits “Maybe everyone’s right about you, you are insane!”
“WHY YOU!” Roadkill yells, he and Aridocara start fighting

Ace is looking around for Wildsong
@Toa_Vladin