Transformers: Salvation

Wildsong was in Topside’s madbay.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Salvation approaches the old derelict, silhouetted against the blue star. The silver and bronze hull of the ancient ship was scorched and melted in some places, likely from the star’s heat, and the entire ship bore the wear of many millions of years adrift in space- some sections appeared to just barely be holding together. The cruiser was larger than the Inquisitive Savant, yet still comparatively small compared to Salvation. One of the derelict’s arms drifted not far away, and appeared to have been struck by energy weapons.

Gronius was looking at the new shuttle, not hearing footsteps behind him.
“Gronius?” Delta voice could be heard from behind.
Gronius turned, eyeing the Autobot confused.
“Do I know you?”

A passing Thrift takes notice of Delta’s new form.

“Ah, I see you got that new alt-mode installed,” he comments. “How’s it working out for ya?”

“It’s a completely new thing.” Delta said, to which Gronius looked confused at her.

“I’ll take that as a good thing,” Thrift says with a nod. “And I’ve got plenty more rare and quality alt-modes available, should you desire another in the future.”

Salvation was unable to dock with the ancient derelict, due to the great technological differences between the two ships. She hovers above the wreck, all hangars open.

Gronius gave Thrift a look from behind Delta, one that was clearly saying something in the lines of “Should I know her?”.

“Maybe,” Thrift says with a shrug. “That’s Delta.”

Gronius looked at him confused as Delta realised what was happening. She looked at Thrift, then at Gronius, then she crossed her arms.
“I am sorry!” Gronius said, clearly embarrassed. “You’re looking… So much different!”

“Well,” Thrift says, “I have places to be, so… I should go.”

The junkion takes his leave, sauntering down the corridor.

Zepar tries to head outside to explore the derelict.

As Thrift left, Delta folded her arms at Gronius, rising an eyebrow.
“You’re taller…” Gronius said.
“And I have a new alt mode.” she completed.
“Can I see it?”

Ace had finally finally arrived
“Hey!” He called to Song
@Toa_Vladin

Song, being in the corner of Topside’s medbay, looked a little surprised at him.
“Hey!”

“Aah, must’ve not explained much, last time we saw was at that lab…” Ace pauses “I’m Ace-19, but my few friends call me Ace!”
@Toa_Vladin

From the outside, it was difficult to guess what tragedy had befallen the ancient cybertronian vessel. Its damages seemed to be largely from neglect and age, though the detached arm appeared to have been shot at with energy weapons, and debris likely resulting from the shots drifts around the scene.

“19?” she asked, tilting her head to a side.

Zepar lands and carefully tries to explore as much as he could.

“There are more than one of me, I’m the nineteenth!” Ace replies “though I don’t know what happened to them…”
@Toa_Vladin

Cracks form in the hull where Zepar lands, and tiny flecks of ancient metal fly into the void. The dragon might notice that some of the cruiser’s weapons were pointed at the detached arm. But why would the cybertronian Knights that crewed this vessel fire on themselves? Or was there something more to this?