Transformers: Salvation

“You did? Oh, you did.” Song said, putting two pieces together and remembering that indeed he was the same bot while helping Redstocker get back on his wheelchair.
OOC: @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika this is the last time I tag you so that you can remember to reply. If you want the two to continue the conversation, then you need to actually care about the notifications you get.

I was watching something

“Yes I did!” Ace smiles

OOC: GTG

OOC: I am not referring at this exclusively. You yourself told me that if I don’t @ you you will not respond.

Athena nodded as she put Redstocker in his wheelchair.
“This blasted legs! I hate them! Hey you! Nurse! Is’t there a way you can fix them?” he yelled to Topside.
@Chromeharpoon

Topside was on the bridge.

“No, I’m afraid not,” Forcep says from the other side of the room as he tended to another patient.

OOC: Ooops sorry.
IC: “BAH! I hate them! How come humans can fix their legs but we can’t!?” he yelled as he rolled out of the room.

Forcep would’ve responded, but by that point Redstocker had left the room.

Song looked at the door, then at Forcep.
“I’m sorry. I think his loss of legs traumatised him.”

Forcep nods.

“That’s likely the case,” he says.

1 Like

“I once knew a brave warrior who didn’t need an arm to fight!” Ace says “maybe you can be like him, you don’t need legs if you don’t have them! Make use of what you have”
@Toa_Vladin

Redstocker was long gone.

The derelict cruiser continues to emit an unidentifiable energy signature, and Motherboard was continuing to attempt to put a name to it. Per Zepar’s earlier request, she was comparing it to what little information was available on Dark Energon.

1 Like

Gronius turned in his dragon mode and enstraighted his limbs and body. Delta looked at him for a few seconds before turning to her beast mode, which was almost the size of Gronius.
“Wkw! Well that’s something. Can you fly?”
“Of course I can!” Delta lied.
“Good! Then let’s go!”
Gronius ran towards the opened hangar and jumped into the void of the space. Delta looked at it for a few seconds before sighing.
“Primus help me.”
She said, jumping out of the hangar.

There was still no sign of life or other activity aboard the derelict, though much of the wreck was still unexplored.

Zepar stayed with Thrift to help him fix the Immobilizer.

Epsilon shook his head and got out of his stupor, “Sorry, seeing you in person is making me feel like I’m looking at some kind of mirror; we don’t really have a normal build.” He said.

A burst of green energy flares from the broken Immobilizer, and Thrift jumps back, emitting a surprised yelp.

“Considering the vast diversity in cybertronian body types, I propose that there is no such thing as a ‘normal build’,” Shockwave says. “We are the only known species to display such variety.”

“No offense, but usually I’ve seen folks have at least two optics and two hands.” Epsilon said with a shrug, he couldn’t really argue against Shockwave’s logic there, “Nice setup you got going here.”

Zepar also stepped to the side, “Perhaps we should deactivate it before it misfires again?” He asked.

“It is much better than what Bludgeon had been willing to afford me during my time as his prisoner,” Shockwave states with a nod.

Thrift pauses for a second, then nods vigorously.

“Indeed,” he agrees, flexing his right arm and flicking the accompanying wrist. Unusually, the fingers on his right hand did not move at all.

“…Ah, crap,” Thrift sighs.

“Okay, mind if I help?” He asks Thrift.

Epsilon nods, he heard about that event. “Actually, I’ve been hearing about a traitor on this ship but no body knows who it could brand we’ve been away from home for weeks; any ideas on how we could find them?” He asked, worried that Bludgeon may use that traitor to sneak onboard and massacre the entire crew.

“Yeah, yeah,” Thrift says with a nod. “Just turn it off and put it somewhere safe, please. I’ll have to wait for both my hands to be available to get back to fixing it.”

“I was part of the committee that selected the Salvation’s crew,” Shockwave says. “I can provide a list of suspects based on psychological profiles.”

As Gronius was slowly levitating towards the ship, Delta was trying to mimic his movements. It was not hard to see how much she was struggling, or how hard for her was to move in the cold, dark void of nothingness. As Gronius was approaching the ship, to the point he could almost enter in one of it’s wrecked hangars, Delta realised that instead of approaching the old knight shuttle she was actually flying in the wrong direction. The distance between her and the Salvation was becoming bigger and bigger.

“Anyway, I have to go now.” Wildsong said to Forcep and Ace as she headed out of the medbay. It was only then when she realised that she never payed for the drinks bought in the Antilian Sunrise. Neither did Redstocker.
@Chromeharpoon @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Redstocker was rolling his wheelchair on the hallways of the Salvation, till somebody suddenly caught it’s handlebars. Redstocker turned his head, only to see Alterion behind him.
“Mr. Alterion!” Redstocker yelled in a superior tone. " You must have a lot of strong iron guts to show up now. Where were you?"
“I was helping the others, captain. I was fighting the Insecticons!”
“Mr. Alterion, we have a lot to talk about.”