Transformers: Salvation

Zepar could hear what sounded like footsteps moving away from his position. It was Gronius, though the Angelicon of course didn’t know that. Likewise, Gronius could hear Zepar’s movements as he scurried through the maintainance shafts nearby, but he didn’t know that all that noise was being caused by a friend (@Toa_Vladin)

Gronius rose his blade again, prepared to attack.

Zepar kept moving cautiously, not wanting to fall through the floor again.

So did Gronius.

Zepar stopped, “Who’s there?” He asked. (@Toa_Vladin)

“You first!” Gronius yelled, not recognising Zepar’s voice.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Song, meanwhile, was walking lazily across the hallways towards her lab. She really had nothing better to do for now.
Redstocker and Alterion were doing the same, the latter rolling the former’s wheelchair in one of the parks of the Little Iacon.

Delta returned to the hangar where she and Gronius left the ship. She transformed in her beast mode and stood down on her belly. She wanted so much to go there with Gronius, but something just had to happened.
She sighed.
“Well, at least Roadkill and Aridocara are not here!”

“It’s Zepar.” He answered.

Gronius lowered his sword.
“What?” he asked, confused.

“Give me a moment.” He said as he tried to find an exit from the maintainence shaft.

“A moment? A moment for what?” Gronius asked, slowly putting his sword back on its place.

There was an exit nearby.

Zepar opens the exit, steps out, closes it and tries to lock it, “So I can get out of that cramped space and talk face to face.” He said.

“What were you… uhm… even doing there?” Gronius said, completely puzzled by Zepar’s hideout.

She had spoken too soon, almost instantly Aridocara arrived

1 Like

“To keep you and anyone currently trying to explore this place safe and to find out what is making this place feel so wrong to be in.” He said.

“What the—” she said after she saw him, before turning his head away, hoping that Aridocara would not talk to her, or at the very least not recognise her.

“What do you mean? What’s the matter?”

He didn’t recognise her but he did notice her
“Hello, how are you? I think I’ve never met you before!”
@Toa_Vladin

Zepar describes what his drone saw when he had it explore the craft earlier. “Plus, I can’t shake this feeling that this place was not meant to be visited, as if someone or something is in here and wasn’t meant to be found.” He said nervously, casting his gaze across their surroundings to see if any threats could be spotted.

“Gee, things have been real quiet since the whole insecticon incident, huh?” an engineer remarks to Greasemonkey as the two perform maintenance on the sublight engines.

“Yes, it’s wonderful,” Greasemonkey deadpans. “No deranged Decepticon zealots or troubled techno-organics disrupting my work; I hope the rest of the rest of the voyage is like this.”

Sprocket works in his lab. The map to the Omega Lock rests on an antigrav display pedestal, and the Hot Spot cube glows softly on a table with some other ancient baubles.

Grommet was still in the next lab over getting Shockwave situated. Grommet tried to start a conversation over their shared interest in mechanimal augmentation, but the cyclops wasn’t much of a conversationalist.

“My time is better spent working, doctor,” Shockwave says bluntly. “Your attempts at conversation are a distraction bordering on a nuisance.”

“Topside, I hope I’m not the only one who feels that something is wrong here,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says to his counterpart on the bridge.

“No kidding,” Topside remarks. “First sign of trouble, I’m giving the order to sink it into the star.”

“Works for me,” Flyby remarks.

There was nothing that posed an immediate threat, but Zepar would see the battle-ready statues lining the hall, which held replicas of the Dark Star Saber.

1 Like

Zepar looked terrified by the sight of that sword. He sends an image of it to Motherboard.