Transformers: Salvation

Zepar jumps back and tries to blast the monster’s arms off.

SideStep fires his pistol again.

The blasts impact the terrorcon’s armor, but have no effect.

A purple glow shines behind some armor plating on the undead’s core.

The terrorcon grips its sword tightly before spinning its upper body around 360 degrees, aiming to bisect or decapitate its foes.

SideStep, who was still of the ground, was safe. (I think.)
He fired at any weak points.

Zepar takes to the air and flies over the Terrorcon, blazing at its head as he passed it.

Epsilon was in his walking turret mode as he retreated from the Terrorcons and fired on them, “How many of these things were on that wreck!?!” He screamed.

The terrorcon’s joints seemed to be likely weak points, as with many foes.

This only serves to further enrage the terrorcon, who stops its spinning to hack at Zepar with its blade.

The terrorcons continue to approach. Fortunately, the section of the deck that contained the hull breach had been sealed off to prevent complete decompression. The emergency bulkheads may stall the terrorcons for a while.

The terrorcons were unfortunately not the only problem for Salvation and her crew. Boarding craft from the Twenty-sixth Fleet begin to rocket toward the Fleetcarrier. The expression “trapped between a rock and a hard place” would certainly be applicable here.

Zepar lets out a roar more like a Predacon’s than any he had previously bellowed. He leaps above the blade and fires at the corpse’s joints.

The ratatatatatatat and whir of Epsilon’s minigun remained constant like a frantic drummer beating with incredible speeds as it fired on the Terrorcon horde before them.

SideStep fired at the joints of the terrorcon.

Zepar and SideStep’s shots hit the terrorcon’s arms, causing the reanimated husk to drop its sword. It staggers as panels on its limbs and upper body slide back to reveal glowing violet nodes that produce a shrill whining sound.

The terrorcons continue to approach Salvation, getting closer and closer, even as they are destroyed by the handful by Epsilon’s minigun. It was unlikely that Epsilon could fend them off entirely by himself.

Zepar immediately fires on those nodes, wanting to destroy the monster. His weapon was at maximum output.

“Heeeeeelllllllllllpppppp!!!” Epsilon screamed into the comlink as he slowly kept backpedeling from the horde before him and unleashing a hail of bullets on them.

As soon as Zepar found the weak spot, Gronius loaded his pistols and fired at it, wanting to help his ally.

“Did I just heard the word Terrorcon?” Wildsong said in a descendo manner while raising her head in the air and opening her eyes widely.

Delta approached the anchor cable and aimed her blaster at the Terrorcons climbing up on it. She then opened fire, expecting to take down as much undead robots as she could.
On the other side of the deck, Alterion and Redstocker were having a very “calm” discussion on the subject of fighting the Terrorcons.

The terrorcon had two nodes on each of its four arms, one on each shoulder, two on its back, and one dead-center on its chest. The nodes on the left shoulder and upper left forearm are hit and go dark. The terrorcon then pounds the ground with its fists, producing a bright purple flash and a shockwave.

“Terrorcon,” Motherboard’s voice drones from a nearby console, “Noun. A name for undead cybertronians reanimated by Dark Energon. First occurrence of the word ‘terrorcon’ appeared in the second translation of The Covenant of Primus .”

Fortunately for Epsilon, help had arrived in the form of Delta. Their combined fire reduces four terrorcons who had managed to crawl aboard the ship to scrap metal. More, though, were crawling up the cable behind them.

Gronius is hit by it and flies into the nearest wall, dropping his pistols.

“Really? I thought that it appeared in the first o— Wait a minute. What are you doing in my room?” she asked, looking at the roof.

Delta continued firing at them.

Zepar uses the shockwave to get into the air and fired at every opening he could spot, his only strategy was as follows: shoot glowing nodes to kill undead corpse.

Epsilon kept trying to now down the Terrorcons, terrified out of his circuits while doing so.

The terrorcon’s panels close, protecting the nodes as the undead lunges for Gronius.

However, it is distracted by Zepar shooting at it. One of the angelicon’s shots manages to impact the armor plating on the terrorcon’s abdomen, cracking it slightly. The violet glow behind the armor shines through the damage.

The terrorcon doubles over, before swiftly rising and swinging an uppercut at Zepar.

The terrorcons were gaining ground despite the attacks. Retreat through the emergency bulkheads was always an option.

“I am currently on the bridge,” Motherboard tonelessly clarifies. “I am speaking to you through the terminal to your left.”

In this time, Gronius lunges towards the Terrorcon, slashing his sword at him.

Delta, however, kept her position.

“Yeah, I know this, but why?”

Zepar unleashed his dragonfire on the Terrorcon.

Epsilon just kept shooting, trying to gain some ground.

Ace attempted to fight some terracons
@Chromeharpoon

Despite the flames, the terrorcon’s punch connects. Gronius was now in danger of being injured by the dragonfire as well. The terrorcon took some damage, however- the panels protected the nodes on its shoulders had been effectively welded shut.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Two terrorcons quickly lunge for Delta.

Even with Ace joining the battle to aid Epsilon and Delta, the terrorcons were still gaining ground, and these three were in imminent danger of being overwhelmed.

“You expressed confusion, I attempted to assist,” Motherboard offers as explanation.

Suddenly a figure entered, he was coloured matte black with hints of red and a brown cloak, he was dusty and damaged
“Sup suckers!” He smiled, it was Roadkill!
@Toa_Vladin
@Chromeharpoon