Transformers: Salvation

The cruiser’s medbay was a little out of the way. A small detour would need to be made in order to reach it.

Above the map, the console displays warnings corresponding to both the terrorcon infestation and the space battle ensuing outside.

The sergeant shrugs.

“Who?” he asks.

Zepar just gives an annoyed huff as he begins heading to the medbay. After all, it was only a little bit out of their path.

Epsilon seems to be tired and in a panic, “Anyone got a portable warp cannon?” He asked.

She sighed.
“Sorry, I think you would know them. Doesn’t matter now. Where is the nearest battle?”

Roadkill escaped the fight and was looking for Bludgeon, he realised that he could get more power this way and be the feared decepticon he wanted to be
@Chromeharpoon

Salvation held the only warp cannon currently in existence, and it was built into her front. Flyby was attempting to target one of the heretics’ ships with the weapon, but he was having no luck.

There were no terrorcons to menace Zepar and company on their way to the medbay- it seemed they were all focused on boarding Salvation.

“I’ve got reports of hostiles in hangars thirty and thirty-one,” the sergeant says. “And another squad’s making a push toward Engineering.”

Bludgeon was yet to be seen in the battle.

“What happens if they arrive there?” she asks, referring to the Terrorcons approaching the engineering.

“I don’t think we wanna find out,” the sergeant says.

She nodded, before transforming to dragon mode and flying towards the engine room.

Torchwing tried to divebomb Banzitron in his moment of distraction. Crashing into him to knock him down and leave him vulnerable.

In Engineering, Greasemonkey and the engineers were setting up defenses. The chief engineer was powering down the transwarp drive, and care was being taken to ensure that the battle would be kept away from other vital machines.

Banzaitron raises his arms to protect himself. He was still rather hot to the touch from the earlier fire blast.

Song transformed back to robot mode in front of them and explained them that she was there to help.

“I figured,” Greasemonkey flatly replies, still working at the controls for the transwarp drive.

“Any sign of Terrorcons so far?”

Being a dragon himself, the heat was of little issue, at least for the moment. With a deep and thundering roar, he tried to bite down on his arms. Meanwhile Broadwing ran in from the side, and tried to stab him with his stinger tail.

Zepar entered the medbay, “Grab what’s on the list.” He told Gronius and SideStep as he began do do just that.

“You never told me what’s on the list!” Gronius protested.

Zepar just gives him a copy before getting back to his searching. The spattering of Dark Energon from the fight was obvious on his face. This wasn’t normal behavior for the Angelicon to be so…angry and lash out like he did with SideStep earlier.

“No,” Greasemonkey says. “The terrorcons are contained, for now, but Bludgeon’s forces are appear intent on taking this area of the ship.”

At that moment, a burst of gunfire echoes from the other end of the cavern.

Banzaitron, no stranger to fighting multiple opponents, moves one of his swords in the path of Torchwing’s snapping jaws, and slashes the other at Broadwing’s tail, aiming to sever it.

The medbay, like the rest of the ship, was in extreme disrepair, but the trio would be able to find most of what they needed.

@meepinater @Toa_Vladin @BlackBeltGamer98

SideStep blearily looked around for the necessary components.

Most of Shockwave’s components could be found in the medbay, though some were missing.