Transformers: Salvation

“We were once…” Aridocara gasps “But-he’s-a-traitor-he wants to-help-the-others!”

“Hang in there! Hang in there!” She said, turning to ursagryph mode and swooping off on the hallways towards the nearest medbay.
“The others who?” she asked as she was flying.

“Bludgeon’s lot!” Aridocara gasps

“I’ll kill him!” she said, range visible in her eyes. “I swear, this was his last mistake!” she said, entering a medbay. “Where is he now?”

“I don’t know l-!” Aridocara sighs “he’s mysterious!”

A barrage of laser fire flies over Song’s head, and she narrowly avoids injury.

Forcep could be seen treating wounded at an intersection.

She put him gently in the nearest opened CR Chamber.
“Stay here and heal yourself.”
She turned into robot mode and turned her hands into blades.
“I’ll take care of him.”

She falls to the floor, optics wide opened, half traumatised.

“He’s always been violent Delta!” Aridocara says “He would often beat me when I tried to leave, be careful!”

She turned to him.
“She never confronted me.”
She closed the door of the chamber and swooped off using her wings.

Torchwing quickly moved to the side to avoid the fire. He quickly looked over Banzitron to see if there were any components of his flying vehicle mode visible in his robot mode.

Delta was searching the entire ship for Roadkill or for any clue of where he might be.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

She would find no sign

In the hall beyond, a squadron of five Ground Troopers, two Heavy Ground Troopers, and a Heavy Chem Trooper besiege the engineers. The Ground Troopers drop small pods on the ground, deploying energy shields for them to take cover behind. The Heavy Chem Trooper steps forward and lobs a ball of corrosive slime toward the doorway from their cannon.

Banzaitron rises, twirling his blade. The plasma coating around the weapon produces shimmering blue ribbons as the blade spins. Scorch marks had begun to appear on his legs and chest.

Part of his spacefighter mode’s cockpit could be seen on his chest, and the wings seemed to form the scabbards that hung off the mercenary’s hips. His ion blasters also served as the main armaments of his spacefighter mode, as well as his robot form.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika Roadkill may have been pleased to hear reports that Bludgeon and the rest of the Mayhem Attack Squad were carving a path of destruction to the science labs.

SideStep and Zepar are able to carry all of what they could find in the medbay between the two of them. However, what they could find here was not everything on the list. Two critical components were missing.

Having identified his target, Torchwing transformed into his beast mode and darted in from the side as fast he could. Willing to take whatever punishment may come, he lashed out at the left scabbard with his powerful jaws, hoping to crush and shred it in his teeth.

OOC: GTG for a bit. Helping my dad in his garden.

Banzaitron leaps back as Torchwing lunges, firing a shot each from the ion blasters above his shoulders.

OOC: GTG. See y’all tomorrow.

2 Likes

She kept searching, flying on the hallways as fast as an unexperienced flyer could, with a mad look on her face.

Song suddenly jumped up and shoot at the Decepticons.
@Chromeharpoon

Roadkill had locked himself and Road Lord in his quarters
“Dear Road Lord!” Roadkill smiled “Or should I say Roadheat!”
“Only a member of my order would know-“ Road Lord gasps
“Maybe I’m from your order…” Roadkill says, deepening his voice “Do you recognise me now?”
“Racetrack!” Road Lord yells “You betrayed my order and I killed you!”
“No…” Roadkill pauses “I survived, barely and I walked to the Sahara, where I circled the desert for years eating only Roadkill, stuff which I took as my new name, I chose a vehicle mode used by some rowdy crooks until I was saved by a decepticon known as Aridocara!”
Road Lord was unable to speak
Roadkill left but forgot to lock the room and the door was slightly open, this would allow Delta to save Road Lord
@Toa_Vladin

As she passed the door, she heard the conversation. She quickly turned around and stormed into the room, turning her hands to blades.
“Roadkill! You were a pain in the aft my entire life, but now you went too far!”

“Roadkill?” He asks “I no longer use that nickname! And I’ve never even met you!”
@Toa_Vladin

“Well slag you you edgy warlord wannabe!” Delta yelled on a voice that Roadkill likely heard thousands of times before.