Transformers: Salvation

She turned to robot mode and turned one of her hands into a blade and one into a blaster. She advanced quickly, with an evil look on her face.
OOC: Gtg.

Torchwing barely manages to evade a slash from Banzaitron’s sword, and his tail catches the mercenary in his abdomen. Banzaitron is knocked off the ground and sent skidding across the floor, coming to a stop a short ways away.

“Ah, scrap!” he grunts.

I let that happen, he thinks. Yeah, let’s go with that, eh? Totally let him knock me on my aft. Yeah.

Unfortunately, it was too late to evade the attack.

This was mistake. Alterion cuts into the terrorcon’s ranks, but soon he finds himself surrounded by the undead as they reach out for him with their rusted and battered claws, a feral, ravenous look in their violet optics.

The corridor outside was still void of activity. The terrorcons were no longer in this part of the derelict, but Zepar and company were likely to run into them when they attempted to leave.

Torchwing immediately capitalizes on the moment of vulnerability. He leaps, hoping to pin him down with one foot. Digging his claws into both Banzitron and the floor if successful.

“Now you’re not going anywhere…”
He growled.

It would take more than one foot to successfully pin down Banzaitron, though the mercenary cries out as the claws scrape against his armor all the same.

“Wouldn’t wanna go where you’re goin’,” he quips, transforming into his spacefighter mode. The sudden and rapid shifting of parts would make it impossible for Torchwing to maintain his grip, effectively throwing him off his opponent.

Not thinking to respond to the vague and foreboding quip, Torchwing only dug his claws in deeper. This only turned out for the worse as the shifting parts mangled his foot before he was able to pull free.

Torchwing let out a defining and shrieking roar of pain that echoed through the hangar.

Within moments Broadwing had arrived in response. Putting every ounce of energy into his wings, powering to heed the call of his friend.

The insectoid pterosaur came soaring in, aiming to crash into Banzitron. Aiming beak first in the optimistic hopes of impailing the decepticon.

1 Like

SideStep continued walking, stumbling a few times.

OOC: And what efects would this have on her?

He turned in his retro plane mode and swooped around them, shooting at them.

Roadkill didn’t move, he was waiting to die,
“I can kill my self to get it over with if you want…”

She approached him and, unless the player wants otherwise, she slashed at his left elbow.
“That’s for Aridocara, who had a crush on me!”

Broadwing fails at impaling Banzaitron, however he does succeed in knocking the mercenary back. He regains his bearings and fires upon Broadwing with the ion blasters in his forearms.

“Back for more, eh?!” he taunts.

OOC: it’s corrosive slime; her armor’s gonna start rusting and breaking down. The slime fired from the Elite Trooper’s weapons is also more potent.

One terrorcon leaps at Alterion, but is cut down by his weapons. Another, however, jumps up at him from behind.

So far, this was the only ill-effect SideStep and company would feel. However, continued exposure would prove to be more hazardous before long.

Taking a moment to evade the fire, Broadwing then charged in, violently flailing and slashing at Banzitron like only a wild animal could. Every limb and appendage dedicated to mauling the decepticon.

Gronius followed them.

The corrosive slime hit Song in her left arms as she jumped behind a barricade. She cried in pain as the corrosion was advancing.

If the slash would work, Roadkill would have another deep cut, this time into his left elbow (tho the player can always negate the attack cause I don’t want to be the one actually filling his plan of killing all of his characters). She then rose the blad again and slashed at his other arm, yelling:
“That’s for Alpha, who I actually had a crush on!”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

He tried to spin into the air to take the Terrorcon off him as he approached the allied lines.

Meanwhile, Redstocker crawling out of the room using his elbows.

The first slash had failed but the second was successful
“So, I guess this is the end for Ace-18…” Roadkill sighed
@Toa_Vladin

“If you are talking about Road Lord, don’t worry.” she said, pointing her blaster hand to his head. “I’ll take care of him after I take care of you.”

“No, Ace is called Ace-19 for a reason, their were eighteen before him, whenever Road Lord was displeased with an Ace, Road Lord would kill the next one along…”
@Toa_Vladin

“Don’t worry about it. I will figure it out by myself.” she said as he barrel of her gun slowly charged. “And this one is for me.”

“I’m Ace-18 and a slave…” Roadkill sighed, he revealed his pistol “This is for me…” he shot himself
@Toa_Vladin

Delta suddenly stepped back in confusion and shock as she looked at Roadkill’s body.
Suddenly something happened inside of her as she turned her weapons back into her hands. She supposed to be happy! Her oppressor finally died! She was free of any prejudice.
But… Why did’t she felt happy? What did he wanted to say? Ace-18? Slave?
Delta looked in shock at her own arms as she took Roadkill’s up and flew towards the nearest medbay. She almost cried when she threw Roadkill’s body into one of the CR Chambers, and felt her Spark shrinking as she turned it on and sat down on a chair in front of it, praing for Primus to not be too late.
OOC: Please don’t be too late, please don’t be too late…
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Broadwing gets in a few hits- none with his stinger, unfortunately- but Banzaitron was steadily backing away, slashing with his sword to intercept Broadwing’s attacks. The plasma-enhanced blade leaves shimmering blue ribbons in the air as it flies, and Broadwing could lose a limb or two if he wasn’t careful.

(@MaxinePrimal)

The enemy Decepticons begin to advance, recalling their shields and slowly marching down the hall.

The terrorcon grips onto the tail-end of Alterion’s plane mode, digging its claws into the metal and dragging him down with its weight.

Song approached Greasemonkey to regroup.

Alterion landed, expecting his fellow Autobots to take care of the Terrorcon before he could do any hazardous damage.