Transformers: Salvation

Epsilon tries to evade the attack.

Zepar powers up his arm cannon and aims at Spinister.

He tried his best to understand how to turn on the engines.

Actaeon’s swords keep the terrorcons at bay as his newfound allies reach the bulkhead controls. An alarm sounds as one of them presses the button which would drop the bulkhead.

The wounded Decepticon waits impatiently. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

Epsilon is able to evade the worst of it, but not the full extent of Spinister’s attack.

Spinister launches another missile at Zepar before taking off down another hall.

The pilot’s controls were buggy, corrupted with age, and made largely indecipherable by the language barrier.

He still continued, hoping to find something he could understand.

Alterion would find nothing- nothing he could readily understand, at least. The technology, language, and shipbuilding techniques of the Golden Age and the Knights of Cybertron were so advanced and so different from their counterparts in the modern day that it would take an expert in it all to understand the derelict’s controls.

He swore and opened his comms.
“Salvation! I need somebody who can read in ancient! Now!”

“Hey, hey!” Broadband could be heard protesting. “Could you not spam the comms while we’re fighting for our lives?”

“Yeah, I’d help,” a pained Sprocket responds, “but- ow! Dude, watch the- ow!”

“Well, if you would hold still, it wouldn’t hurt as much!” Grommet could be heard grumbling on the other end.

“If you want thos fight to end then pull yourselves together and meet me on the bridge of the Terrorcon ship!”

Epsilon’s bulky armor took a few licks but the neutral’s auto-repair system would manage to patch it up.

He gives chase after Spinister as Zepar guides Gronius to Shockwave’s lab.

“Are you going to tell me what is happening?” Gronius asked, stressed out.

“One of our own is chasing a Heretic that stole something.” He said, “But, we won’t be much help carrying the items Shockwave requested and SideStep.”

“We’ll drop them off then join the chase.” He told Gronius.

“What did he steal?”

“I’d love to, but I’m a little busy bleeding out right now!” Sprocket grunts, evidently in pain from whatever treatment Grommet was applying to his ruined arm.

“Oh, don’t be so melodramatic!” The Decepticon scientist sighs.

Spinister had activated his cloak again. Ribbons of pink and blue dance wildly down the hall as the heretic sprints away.

In Shockwave’s lab, the cyclops watches the door while Grommet treats the stump of Sprocket’s right arm, while Sprocket himself growled into his commlink at someone on the other end.

“Where are you?”

Epsilon keeps firing on the distortions caused by the cloak, trying not to hit the map by aiming for the Heretic’s head and torso.

(Presuming Gromius and Zepar made it to the lab)

Zepar begins taking stuff off of Gronius’s face and places it on a nearby table, putting SideStep down near the aforementioned table.

Hearing Sprocket’s pained yells he raises his hand to fire his medi-gauntlet’s energy at the scientist.

“Scie- ooooooh,” Sprocket could be heard relaxing as Zepar’s medical gauntlet repaired his wounds.

“Aaaah, that’s better…”

In a spray of Energon, Spinister re-materializes, tumbling head over heels as the Omega Map falls from his hip.

Epsilon immediately tries to take the map back before Spinister could get it.

“You’re welcome.” Zepar growled as he looked at Shockwave, “We couldn’t find everything on your list and this fool,” he said, pointing at SideStep, “thought he could handle a Dark Energon and Terrorcon infested Knight ship on his own.”

The dark purple stains on his faceplate showed that he likely still had some Dark Energon in him from the derelict, causing him to be more aggressive than normal.

1 Like

Spinister scrambles frantically toward the ancient datacard for a moment, then upon seeing the large, red-eyes cyclops thundering toward him, decides to admit defeat. Cloaking again, a shimmering pink ribbon disappears down a bend.

Shockwave nods.

“Very well,” he says. “When the terrorcons began to attack, I suspected that your self-preservation instincts would compel you to retreat, at the cost of a more thorough search.”

“Translation: he’s not mad, just disappointed,” Sprocket quips.

“Hardly,” Shockwave replies. “All the same, you seem to have still acquired most of what I need.”

Epsilon immediately hightailed it to Shockwave’s lab, clutching the card tightly but not enough to crush it, to get the item back in safe hands.

“We searched everywhere in the medical facility on that ship, this was all we could find.” Zepar growled, “And now we have a Terrorcon invasion here.”

“As if that wasn’t enough, we have the Heretic’s attacking us again and no major progress on the traitor’s identity!” He roared, obviously getting tired of the spy and their routine of calling the Heretic’s over when they were least wanted.

Actaeon transforms and flies towards the bulkhead, aiming to sneak underneath it.