Transformers: Salvation

Actaeon smiles, happy that he could count on some decepticons. Now the rest of his plan: jettisoning the undead corpses to space. He was flying around looking for that exact button, half hoping someone on the outside would do so.

There was a control panel nearby which Actaeon could use to vent the hangar. Worryingly, the terrorcons had begun to climb atop each other to try and reach him as he flew. Some jump wildly into the air, hoping to catch the Autobot.

“Need a translator?” Zepar asked Alterion.

(@Toa_Vladin)

Actaeon would do his best to dodge them, or blast them with his remaining ion cannon. He heads over to the control panel, hoping to press the button before the terrorcons got to him.

One terrorcon leaps close enough to possibly latch onto Actaeon’s right wing.

Actaeon decides to leave it for now the panel was more important at this moment. He flies top speed, before transforming to press the button.

The terrorcon is thrown off by the transformation, tumbling to a stop a ways behind Actaeon. It quickly leaps up and begins to charge at the Autobot.

Actaeon would continues his charge, pressing the button once he reached it.

The press of the button is accompanied by an unassuming beep!. The blue light ringing hangar two’s aperture cuts off, and for a moment, all is still. The terrorcons cease all motion, and the hangar was so quiet that you could hear tiny pieces of their rusting armor falling off.

Then, a muffled boom! is heard as the hangar violently depressurizes, venting all air and anything not bolted to the floor out into space. The terrorcons scream as they are ripped out into the void, along with a few canisters and energon cubes.

Actaeon not finding enough time to grab onto anything transforms and flies out, shooting any space-capable terrorcon with his ion-cannon. Now it was time to return.

The terrorcons were all very disoriented, and not properly equipped for space combat. They tumble away, helpless.

Four other hangars on Salvation open, disgorging their compliment of undead Knights. The terrorcon situation was now much more manageable, thanks to Actaeon’s inspired plan. Now the captains could divert more focus into repelling Bludgeon’s forces.

1 Like

Actaeon would fly back into the hanger and transform back pressing the button to close the hanger. He was glad of his space fighter-mode, it came in good use today. He though of what he planned to do next, before he drifted to unconsciousness, from the damage of his injuries.

“My plan is simple. We turn on the ship and drive it to that star. It should vaporise most of the Terrorcons.”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal

“How about we disable the tractor beam and knock out the cables before we hurl this thing into the star?” Zepar asked.

“We can do that too, although this place seems to be breaking appart as we touch it.”
Gronius looked at the three around him.
“Are we sure that the majority of the Terrorcons are on this ship and not on the Salvation, tho?” he asked.

“Well, we can wait to do a census of the ships or we can just send this one to burn and deal with the ones left back on the Salvation.” Zepar said.

“And how exactly are we supposed to get off this hunk of scrap once we send it hurtling at that fire ball? I’m not sure if this thing has any escape pods, and if it did I highly doubt they would work.”
Arachnados said.

“I can fly, Gronius can fly, Zepar can fly.” Alterion said.

“And unless you haven’t noticed, I can’t. The closest I can come to is a web parachute I use to glide, which is effectively useless in the vacume of space.”

“You missed my point. We can take you.”