Transformers: Salvation

He attempts to pick the corpse up.

The corpse remains limp, unmoving. Hopefully, it would remain that way…

He proceeds to carry it back to Facelift’s shop.

Actaeon would wake and find himself sitting up on instinct. He felt a dull soreness overall, however he was much more able than before. Actaeon took this chance and got up, he decided to scour the halls in search of something interesting.

Facelift is very appreciative of the find.

“This is-… this is great! Looking pretty good for a hundred-million-year-old re-animated corpse, I must say!”

The lanky cyclops drags the body over to a table and heaves it onto its surface.

“Thank you very much for this!” he says. “I’ll be sure to give you a discount on that alt-mode installation.”

Throughout Salvation, the crew was beginning to repair the internal damages wrought upon the Fleetcarrier in the last battle. One of the massive light fixtures in the ceiling above little Iacon had been shot out, leaving a portion of the main hangar and the miniature city within in darkness. Engineering had also suffered some damage when repelling a heretic invasion force.

On the decks that had been invaded by terrorcons, teams had been put together to dispose of the terrorcon remains and traces of Dark Energon.

The two captains each breath a sigh of relief, now that Salvation had escaped to transwarp, and lean against either side of the captain’s chair.

“Now,” Topside says to Aridocara and Delta, “what’s the problem?”

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @Toa_Vladin

“Captains! Captains! Please inspect the security cameras from my hab suit! Now! It’s an emergency!!”
@Chromeharpoon

“Road Lord is evil, he killed Roadkill!” Aridocara pants
“Evil you say?” A familiar autobot asks, he was red with white, black and even blue markings
“Oh… I’m Alpha!”
@Chromeharpoon
@Toa_Vladin

Delta’s jaw dropped as she tried to pull herself together.
“A-Alpha?”

“Do I know you?” Alpha asks “I recognise your voice but it can’t be you…”
@Toa_Vladin

In robot mode it was obvious that she was Delta, only taller and a little bulkier.

Alpha had not seen her in a while, plus Gronius didn’t recognise her

OOC: [quote=“TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, post:6687, topic:48605”]
plus Gronius didn’t recognise her
[/quote]

Gronius barely saw her before.
IC: She rolled her eyes and sighed.
“No… I can’t be!” she said, trying (and failing) not to smile.

“Delta?” He asked
@Toa_Vladin

“Thank you.” replies gatecrasher, and he walks to Thrift’s shop.

“Yes!” she said. At this point she completely forgot of the sociopath trying to kill Gronius who, meanwhile, was in Song’s lab.

The two captains look to Motherboard. She, after all, would have quick access to security footage.

“There are no security cameras in the hab-suites,” she drones, “so as to maintain privacy in accordance with Autobot regulation 63-”

“Yeah, we understand,” Topside interrupts. “Mind skipping to the part where you say ‘however’ and reveal something else helpful?”

Motherboard’s speech suddenly raises in pitch as she literally fast-forwards through reciting the regulation.

“…However,” she says, her voice returning to normal, “cameras monitoring corridor C24 recorded crewman Ace-19 fleeing the vicinity of crewwoman Delta’s hab-suite.”

Thrift’s “shop” was based out of his personal spaceship, which was parked on a refueling pad decorated with flashing Christmas lights in hangar thirty. Thrift wasn’t currently there to run the place, yet a flashing neon “open!” sign still flickered above the shelves.

1 Like

“Oh, slag!” Delta said. “OK, hear me out.” she said, before explaining the three everything that Roadkill told them, not excluding her myriad of questions. She also told them that Ace shot Roadkill, and that now he was going for Gronius.
“Gronius! Oh my gosh, I forgot about Gronius! Where is he?”

“You OK?” he asked his sister.
“Yeah, I fought some zombies in the engine room.”
“That’s my sis!”
Song chuckled. “Come on. I just helped Gresemonkey and his team.”
“Grease-who?” he asked mockingly.
“Oh, come on! Don’t be like that! He’s cute.”

Gatecrasher entered the ship and looked around. Thought he didn’t see anyone, he found a chair amid the mess and sat down, clearly willing to wait as long as was necessary.

Motherboard’s visor/screen activates, displaying a feed from a camera in the science wing. It shows Gronius and Wildsong in one of the labs.

A tiny diagnostic drone flickers to life and hovers off a charging station. The oval-shaped bot bore faded green armor, and two rectangular optics- one blue, the other a light pink.

“Wassup,” it says in a posh British accent. “I am a diagnostic drone programmed by master Thrift to manage his emporium while he is away seeing to other matters. How may I be of service to you?”

“Send somebody there! Make sure he is fine! Ace and Road Lord will try to kill him!”