Transformers: Salvation

“Nah,” Blight shrugged.

Pixel suddenly curls up into a little ball, making a strange sound that resembles a cat’s purring. His innocent little eyes enlarge.

“Um… W-what is he doing?” She asks Blight, with a little fear in her voice.

Thrift transforms to give the two a thumbs-up… apparently forgetting that he was 70 feet up in the air. The cables snap, and he and the door plummet to the ground below.

“Aight, sounds goo-AAAAGH!

Blight falls forward in a desperate attempt to catch it, not accounting for the weight that the door may be.

Juliana Transforms, forgetting that Pixel was in her hand, and drives quickly away.

Having entered the bar to try and find some members for the combiner team, Gatecrasher sees the door fall and rushes forward to catch it.

The door would likely take Blight and Gatecrasher down with it, though the medic and the soldier would be largely unharmed.

Thrift hits the ground below with a CRASH! He lies still for a moment, then pivots his upper body up off the ground.

“Okay, first of all, ow!” he exclaims.

1 Like

If Epsilon had a face, it would have a mischievous smile upon it.

He tweaks his vocal unit a bit to generate a particular voice, “General Kenobi.” was all he could manage before his vocal processor forced itself back to its default setting, “Primus, that voice hurts.” He grumbled.

He clears his throat, “Is Thrift here?” He asked with a smiling glow to his optic.

Zepar did think on these rumors of Road Lord being the traitor but time would tell if that was the case.

He soon arrives at the bridge and walks to a spot that’s out of the way of the crew so they could continue their work without risking running into the Angelicon.

2 Likes

“No, master Thrift is away on business,” the drone replies in its posh, accented voice. “I am more than equipped to assist you in his absence, however. What is it you need, dude?”

Motherboard stares at the angelicon. Or she may have been, at least. Hard to tell with that visor over her face.

The two captains turn and acknowledge Zepar’s presence- Topside with a nod, and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ with the narrowing of his blue optics.

Epsilon explains what he wants to do.

“Okay, this is gonna sound rude but I must ask this:” Zepar said to Motherboard, “Do you have a face under that visor and do you ever take off that visor?” He asked.

OOC: basically, he’s asking if her face ever becomes visible.

“Did we save it?” Blight coughs underneath the door.

“A habitat for a Node Dragon?” the drone summarizes. “Well, yes, I believe I can help you in that area. Master Thrift acquired some mechanimal habitats on Caelum fifty years ago following a… falling-out with a former business partner of his.”

Motherboard turns away, likely returning to her duties of interfacing with Salvation’s computers.

Broadband leans over.

“I think it is her face,” she whispers. “Not sure though. Not like I’ve asked or anything.”

Thrift turns his head over to look at the door. It didn’t seem to be in worse shape than before its fall.

“Yeah I’m fine; thanks for your concern,” he quips. “The door’s lookin’ good, too, if you were wondering.”

“I can’t tell what’s going on…” Blight frowned, using his head to help balance the door, which in turn blocked his single optic.

“Forgive me for asking but, what’s a Node Dragon?” Epsilon asks.

Zepar shrugs, “Thought I’d ask anyway.” He said.
He looks at ■■■■■■■■■■■■ with an expression that silently asked why the captain was looking at him like that.

“From your description, that’s the lizard you’ve picked up,” the drone says. “They live in the mountains on Caelum, and those little disks they turn into are actually transmitters that allow them to send radio communications to their packs.”

“I assume you’ve come to further discuss the scouting mission?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ asks.

“And can you tell me what it’s transmitting now?” Epsilon asked, a bit nervous.

Zepar nodded, “I have said what I wanted to say about it and wanted to hear what you have decided.” He told the captains, his tone conveyed he would accept their decision, whatever it was and do his best to follow their orders regarding this expedition.

Thrift picks himself up and begins to walk over.

The drone shakes from side to side- a ‘no’ gesture.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods.

“You have permission to take a team down to the surface and perform reconnaissance,” he says.

“We can prep a scout ship,” says Topside, “or you can take that old research vessel.”

“I’ll be waiting at the Savant.” Zepar said. He’d be there for two reasons: to try and stay out of the affairs of the selection of the team’s members and to try and familiarize himself with the ship’s systems before they leave.

Epsilon tries to find the signal the Node Dragon was potentially transmitting in the hopes of maybe figuring out what it saying.

The two captains nod.

“Very well,” says ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

The Node Dragon was transmitting a series of chirps, clicks, and squeaks to others of its kind in Little Iacon.

He tries to find something to guess the message from.

“Can I make a rain check for those things?” He asked the drone.

With that, Zepar began making his way back to the Savant, making a detour to the labs to return the Cube and Key and apologize for Shadowraker’s methods.

The language was likely the Node Dragon’s native tongue… which linguists had been unable to decipher.

He might spy Sprocket knocking furiously on the door to Wildsong’s lab.

“Open this door right now, you crazy Doc Frankenstein!” he demands (@Toa_Vladin).