Transformers: Salvation

Lurch nods.

“Yes, we do seem to have been rather fortunate, all things considered.”

“How’s the arm?” Zepar asked.

Epsilon decides to take a rain check on the stuff for a Node Dragon habitat and goes back to the park.

If this lizard is calling its friends, the last thing Epsilon wanted to do was possibly have to deal with an army of angry reptilian Mechanimals.

Sprocket flexes the appendage in question.

“Better now,” he replies casually."

1 Like

Seizing a chance to return to his work, Blight retransforms and begins mixing down his potions with expert craftsmanship but a novice’s awareness.

Juliana laughs. “You should have seen it before he fixed it.”

Thrift turns to Juliana, placing a hand on his chest.

“You, too?” he says, wincing.

“W-well, I mean, you have to admit it wasn’t in the best of shape.”

Zepar nods, “I was going to return these and wait at the Savant for the scout team…” He said, implying that he wouldn’t mind Sprocket coming with him to the old ship.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Gatecrasher walks into Hangar 31. When he sees the Savant he says, “My, that’s an impressive bit of engineering. " He let’s out a slow whistle. ‘"The ancients really knew how to make em’ didn’t they.”

2 Likes

Thrift frowns.

“Well… when you-… I mean-…”

Sprocket nods.

“If I can, I’d love to come along,” he says.

1 Like

Zepar nodded, “Why not?” He said as he began to head to hanger 31.

“Yeah, why not?” Sprocket echoes with a shrug, following Zepar.

1 Like

Zepar leads Sprocket back to the Savant.

He sees Gatecrasher by it and greets him.

The Savant’s engines flare. Evidently, the ship’s AI appreciated that remark.

Sprocket stops dead in his tracks when he sees the ship. Sheets of liquid metal continue to wash across he hull, sealing breaches, washing away rust, and revealing a golden trim on the fins folded over on the vessel’s top. Orange lights shine on the surface of the spherical protrusion coming off the prow, and the ship hovers in her moorings.

1 Like

I wonder how sentient this AI has gotten? Zepar wondered as he saw the ship react to Gatecrasher’s comment.

“Now that,” Sprocket says, gazing up at the Savant in awe, “is something.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
'Wait, It, it’s intelligent?" he asked Zepar.

Blight finally finishes his work, drawing a dozen vials filled with a golden liquid that resembles honey from his storage compartment. He reforms, and takes a thirsty yawn, just in time to see an all-too-familiar Deception agent stroll past him.

“Apparently.” He said, also surprised.

“Can I go inside? I’ve never been in an intelligent ship before.”