Transformers: Salvation

“It’s not my ship.” Zepar said, "Just don’t break anything or set of any sentry drones.

“Wait what?” replies Gatecrasher with a gulp.

“As long as you don’t appear to be a threat, they shouldn’t go off.” Zepar said. I think. he thought.

“Well, I’ve got two cannons on my back. I’d honestly be insulted if I wasn’t a threat.”

One of the Savant’s airlocks slides open.

“Well. I’ll take that as a yes” and he steps inside.

“I’m going to check out the bridge, see if I can make heads or tails of it before the scout team arrives.” Zepar said, “Coming, Sprocket?” He asked.

The hall beyond was lit by orange lights shining through the floor. Everything had been done up in the complex aesthetic favored by the Knights of Cybertron, and every surface seemed alive as the ship continued its self-repair functions.

OOC: imagine the interior of Lockdown’s ship from Age of Extinction.

1 Like

OOC: that gives me 0 help as I have seen none of the movies.

“Woah” Said Gatecrasher as he looked around. “Swanky”

OOC: shoot.

IC:

A light in the ceiling flickers to life, and a statue of a Knight of Cybertron emerges from the wall on Gatecrasher’s left.

Like I said, I’ve only watch the G1 TV show, and read 1 of the Combiner wars comics.

“Crud. guards.” He prepares to blast the not-so-immobile statue to pieces.

The statue does not move.

OOC: okay, did the statue ever move, or is it no longer moving?

The was currently immobile.

OOC: Okay.

Gatecrasher made a sigh of relief when he saw the statue stop moving. “Okay… I’m just gonna move along now.” as he attempts to go around the statue.

The statue does not react.

He continues to walk towards the front of the ship, where he assumes the bridge is.

The bridge was indeed toward the front, located in the dark grey sphere that could be seen from the outside. The bridge was a large, round chamber with no windows- leaving a question as to how the crew of the Savant were to see anything outside. The captain’s chair, an elegant and comfortable-looking seat, was built into the back of the room, and on either side of it were the two entrances onto the bridge. Interestingly, the Savant’s captain also appeared to take up the duties of pilot and navigator, as well. A large, round console was situated before the chair, with a deep, bowl-like indent in its center. This was likely the navigation console, though it was currently inert.

Other consoles on the bridge controlled weapons and sensor suites. Like navigation, these too were currently inactive.

“Hrm… not exactly in the best shape are ya old girl” He says partially to himself and partially to the ship.

In response, an orange holo-screen appears by the captain’s chair, displaying a lengthy damage report. Not that this helped Gatecrasher any, since it was written in cyberglyphics.