Transformers: Salvation

Zepar walked inside, “Yup.” He noted, “The millennia haven’t been kind to this one.”

He looks back to see if Sprocket was still following him.

“Hrm… If only I knew how to read this.” Gatecrasher responded. “If only there were someway to teach it our modern alphabet.”

“Front of the ship is…” Zepar muttered as he tried to figure out where he was, “…that way.” He said, pointing in a direction and walking as far as he could that way.

Sprocket was, though he was lagging behind as he marvels at everything around him.

Zepar just so happened to be correct! He would soon join Gatecrasher on the bridge.

He sees the damage report, “Yee-ikes.” He said, “That’s a lot of damage.”

“Yep, Break out the Hydro-spanners” He replies.

“Don’t worry old girl, we’ll get you into shape.” he says to the ship, “I just wish I could read all this.”

“It’s a damage report.” Zepar said, “and it’s a big one.”

He shrugs, “Not too surprising considering how long the Savant has been derelict and drifting in the void of interstellar space.”

“yeah, you musta been alone for quite a while eh, old girl?” Gatecrasher says to the ship. he was starting to treat it as if it was alive.

“So, can you make heads or tails of this report?” He asks Zepar.

Zepar tries to read what he could of it.

(@Chromeharpoon)

The damage report was largely similar to the one the Savant’s AI had shown Zepar earlier. Some of the numbers had gone up though. That was good, right?

Zepar smiled, “It seems to be well on the mend.” He said to Gatecrasher. Though some of these seem…to make me feel uneasy. thought the Angelicon, recalling how the ship’s notes on the cube said that the Knights studying it observed that it gave life to some inanimate objects…

“These symbols are showing the systems are repairing fast and now I wonder how alive are you, Inquisitive Savant?” He asked the ship’s AI after telling Gatecrasher what the damage report meant.

Shipboard intelligence is fully aware and operating at 74% capacity.

Reads a string of cyberglyphic text.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Well Zepar, what does it say?” asks Gatecrasher.

“It said it is fully aware and operating at 74% capacity.” Zepar said.

Gronius entered in hangar 31, looking around.

The Inquisitve Savant was hard to miss, taking up most of the hangar’s space and occasionally emitting bursts of light as it continued to repair itself.

Gronius looked impressed at it as he approached it.

One of the circular airlocks was open, leading into the elegant interior beyond.

Driftburn calls out to Greasemonkey, “Oi! This one’s clear panes are a bit cracked!”

Actaeon grins,
“Change of plans, follow me.”

Greasemonkey’s left eye widens.

“Oh dear…” he sighs, hobbling over.

“That’s not good. Not good at all.”

Breakout shrugs.

“You heard the bot,” he says to the twins.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Sprocket would’ve been grinning from ear to ear- if his face had been designed for that, that is.

“AI,” he breathes. “True, sapient AI. Awesome.”