Transformers: Salvation

OOC: your right. stupid me.

Driftburn walks over to Greasemonkey,
“I’ll get it.”
He tries to now take the cell, seeing as it is now cut and hopefully free.

“I’ll be on the bridge.” Zepar told him as he left to see I feel anyone else had made their way there.

The bridge crew was hard at work, as usual. Motherboard’s visor flashes through a myriad of different screens, while Breakswitch played with a holomap. Broadband glanced between a host of different consoles at her station, and the gunners kept watch for any incoming threats. Flyby, however, was looking rather board. Salvation wasn’t gonna move until the scout team had determined that there was nothing threatening on the planet below, which left him with very little to do at the moment. The pilot groans and rests his head on his console.

Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ stood on either side of the captain’s chair, monitoring the bridge. Topside’s posture was that of a bot who was very much feeling the stress of his command, while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ appeared more disciplined.

Halfrunner nods.

“Guess Thrift and I are even now…” he comments.

A port opens up on the navigation console.

A short timeskip later, Driftburn and Greasemonkey finish replacing the transwarp cells.

“There we go…” The cyborg sighs, stepping away from the transwarp drive to admire the machine.

“Thank you for the help, kind sir,” he says to Driftburn. “I’ll see to it that’s you’re rewarded appropriately.”

Those of our heroes aboard the Savant included Zepar, Gatecrasher, Actaeon, Requiem-IX, Gronius, and Arachnados.

@MaxinePrimal @Toa_Vladin @Jcton

Song entered shyly on tge bridge.

“S-so what happend between you if you don’t mind telling?” she asks.

Gatecrasher flips open the end of his index finder to reveal a matching port and he plugs his finger in.

Zepar walks up to examine the console.

Driftburn smiles,
“No problem I was happy to help. I should see if I can find some other task to help with.”
With that he begins to walk away.

Actaeon waves at the rest.

Daria walks down a corridor walking near of outside halls of the ship.

Nobody yet notices Wildsong, save for Motherboard. Without turning her head, she greets the scientist.

“Hello, crew woman Wildsong. What is the purpose of your presence on the bridge?”

“Well, before the cease-fire and the lady’s construction-”

Halfrunner gestures around Little Iacon, indicating that the “lady” in question was Salvation."

“-me and a few hundred other neutrals were living on a small migrant fleet. Thrift sold us some parts which turned to be… of a lesser quality than expected.”

The barkeep pauses so as to let Juliana react.

OOC: I’m afraid I’m pretty strict on what gadgets players have. If it’s not mentioned in the sign-up topic, your character will need to acquire it in-game somehow.

That said, there are other ways readily available to Gatecrasher to allow him to teach the Savant’s AI.

IC: the navigation console appeared to have other functions beyond what may have been at-first expected. What those were had yet to be determined.

Greasemonkey quietly returns to his work.

1 Like

OOC: I didn’t know this was considered a gadget. I just thought it was something all transformers had. I guess he could teach the Savant the wi-fi password. :stuck_out_tongue:

'W-well, what did you expect? If he didn’t claim for it to be better than it was, then it’s not his fault right? I’m sure it was an accident." Replied Juliana, who liked to belive the best about people.

“Oh… Uhm… I want to talk with the captain.”

OOC: Perhaps

Seriously though, finding a way to connect the AI to Salvation’s datanet would help to teach it quickly

IC:

Halfrunner shrugs.

“Yeah, maybe it was,” he says in a genuine tone. He too liked to see the best in bots.

“Still, after some… unorthodox negotiations involving some haggling, harsh words and a three-thousand year-old hash brown, we decided he’d just owe me one next time we did business.”

Both captains turn.

“Which one?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ dryly quips.

It appeared that the ancient science vessel could not entirely operate itself. Someone would have to pilot it to get it moving, and currently only either Zepar or Arachnados had the ability to do so.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal

2 Likes

OOC: Okay.

Gatecrasher walks off to find Zepar, hoping he could tell him how to interface with this thing.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“fair enough,” She agreed. “I guess I should get back to work” She sighed.

“I’m… Uhm… Both?”

Driftburn walks through the ship wondering what was the most recent thing that he could help out with. While he was walking through the ships corridors he spied Daria looking out of a view port and decided it might be best to get a helping hand. He walks over to Daria,
“Oi! Shipmate!”

Daria turns her head and looks at the blue decepticon walking in her direction,
“Yes?”

“Need some help?” Zepar asked as Gatecrasher turning around revealed the Angelicon to his line of sight.

Halfrunner shrugs.

“Your choice,” he says.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside look to one another.

“Uh…” Topside awkwardly says.

“… Alright,” the two captains say in unison.

“Okay” And she walked back inside and went to talk to the DJ.

The DJ, an average-sized neutral with a… psychedelic color scheme, an opaque black visor, and and a headset built into his audio receptors, was examining his damaged setup.

“O-oh, what happened?” She asked when she saw the damaged rig.