Transformers: Salvation

Mallet nods.

“You should probably call for a medical team or something,” he suggests.

Primus, give me clarity of mind and strength to find the one who betrayed us. Zepar thought, feeling his temper rising again.

“You know,” he said to Flareshot, “I’m kinda wishing Soundwave or Shockwave were here if only for their expertise in this kind of stuff.” (@Vexus_Prime)

“Found that?” Song repeated, unconvinced.

“I’m am afraid that if I let this thing down it might turn into ashes. Plus, there isn’t anything to heal or take care of in this thing.”

“It’s still a dead body,” Mallet points out. “Forcep might be able to at least tell us how the guy kicked the bucket.”

Gronius nodded as he started jumping in the zero-gravity space towards the transport ship.
“Can you contact him?”

Mallet nods and begins to put in a request for a medical team.

“Yes. I found it… Attached to one of the engineers… He’s alright though!.. I think.”

Gronius entered in the transport team and turned it off. He hoped that the sudden gravity would not affect the corpse too much.

Song put her lower hands on her hips, and folded the upper ones to her chest.
“Broadwing…!”

The medical team was taking great care to do any further damage to the body.

“No one’s perfect right? I’m sorry. Really.”

After the team took the corpse, Gronius jumped back on the asteroid next to Mallet.
“What do you think happened with the guy?”

“Take the arm and give it back to the guy.”

“Who?” Mallet asks. “The Knight you just found, or Fusebox?”

“The knight.” Gronius said, pointing towards the medical team.

“Right, right. Sorry.”
Broadwing used his long beast beak to grab the arm and pull it from the nest folds. He then flew down and looked for the poor one armed bot.

@Chromeharpoon

Song followed him, to assure that he is doing what he must do.

1 Like

“Ah. Well, maybe the guy got crushed by an asteroid,” Mallet suggests.

Broadwing wouldn’t find his victim, however he would run into Greasemonkey.

“Oh, hello- uh, is that an arm you have there?” the aging cyborg asks. He sounds surprisingly unfazed and rather unafraid of Broadwing or the possibility that another bot had been seriously injured.

“Yeah, but how did he ended up in space in the first place?”

Song landed next to Greasemonkey, a little surprise of how calm the bot was.

“He might’ve come from that ancient ship they’ve got some other guys looking for,” says Mallet.

“Ha! Those two? They’re probably like the rest of the Decepticon command structure. Corrupt and only looking out for themselves. But yes. . . their skills would be useful”
Flareshot gives a deep sigh
“It seems we have three main suspects from this list. Sprocket, Matchstick, and this Autobot requisitions officer, though the Decepticon list you requested could yield more.”

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was at the store
(@BlackBeltGamer98)

1 Like

And neutrals.” Zepar clarified, “The two factions aren’t the only folks on here.” He said.

OOC: GTG, sorry.

1 Like