Transformers: Salvation

Gronius nodded to Mallet and decided tomcontinue the Energon mining.

Matchstick follows.

The bridge was a large, spherical chamber at the front of the ship. In the center of the room was an apparatus that projects a flickering holo-map of the star system in which our heroes were currently in, and before it was positioned a station from which it could be assumed the captain commanded the vessel. Various stations and instruments could be found throughout the bridge, all in disrepair.

Salvation’s largest hangars, bays thirty-one and thirty-two, were each large enough to hold a small, roughly frigate-sized vessel, in addition to the smaller craft they currently played host to.

Coincidentally, Song’s communicator would soon inform her that Topside was trying to contact her.

Mallet works alongside Gronius in silence.

Song smiled.
“Gotta go.” she said to Broadwing as she left.
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

Thrust approached the holo-map.
“This could be of use.”

Lightshift looked around the bridge for more cyberglyphs.

“Don’t touch that you young fool!” Redstocker yelled to Thrust from the other side of the room.

Thrust looked around
“Who are you calling young?” Vigor growled.
Riot tilted his head. “Where in Primus’ name did you come from?” He asked.

“Okay, but let’s make sure it’s one we can trust. After all, we still don’t know who the traitor is.”
(@BlackBeltGamer98)

“From the Well of Allsparks, you idiot! Just like you did!” Redstocker said as Alterion started pushing him towards the holo-map.

Vigor snarled and pulled out his pistol.
“Say that again. I dare you.”
Fuse looked between Vigor and RedStocker, eager for a fight.
“If you say we should not touch it, why are you approaching it? I daresay I have as much knowledge as you.” Thrust says reasonably.

“Come on! Shoot me and restart the War! I dare you!”
“Captain? Don’t you think that…”
“I double dare you!!!”

Fuse pulled out his heavy cannon.
“Fight! Fight!” he crowed happily, his face breaking into an eager smile.
Vigor approached Redstocker.
“Believe me, it would be my pleasure, you steaming pile of slag.” He leveled his pistol at RedStocker’s head.
Lightshift shoved Vigor away. “Hey, hey! Come on, guys, we’re all on the same team here.”

Alterion pushed Vigor away.
“Everybody stop! I don’t know about you but I don’t want that bloody war to return!”
“Bah!” growled Redstocker. “Not like these idiots would be important enough to start it. Mr. Alterion, you know what to do.”
Alterion sighed heavily as he pushed Redstocker’s wheelchair towards the holo-map.

Vigor growled.
Lightshift sighed grabbed his arm, dragging him over to a corner.
“He’s a veteran! We can’t go around shooting people like him!” He hissed.
Vigor rolled his eyes. “It’s a free universe. I can do whatever I want.”
Lightshift sighed. “Listen to me. Just… stay cool.”

1 Like

Eventually, the four Titan Squadron Members made their way back to their headquarters.
“Glad to see you all are back.” Magnobolt said as he laid in his bed with his optics closed.

“Yeah…” Sidewire said.

“I was just looking around so,” Sidestrike argues.

“I was taking some fresh air because I thought I needed that.” Paradox excuses himself.

“Well you guys wouldn’t believe what I’ve experienced in the shooting range,” he said. “So I shot the targets down and all and there is this girl talking with me and I started to explain her my fury on the autobots…and guess what…” Techwarp lets them guess.

“She was an Autobot?” Magnobolt guessed.

“She was an Autobot, yes!” Techwarp confirms.

1 Like

“I am still in duty, you know!” He yelled as he heard the two calling him a veteran.

Every control panel was written in the ancient language, and more verses of from The Covenant could be found inscribed into the walls and floor.

Matchstick eyes the navigation console and holo-map.

Zepar nods in agreement.

Thrust once again approaches the navigation console and holo-map, studying it to see if he can use it somehow.

Lightshift sighs.
“More cyberglyphs. I think they’re from The Covenant, too. I wonder why. These guys must be religious.”

Alterion was doing the same as Thrust.

It appeared that the holo-map was usable, even if barely so.

“Well of course!” says Matchstick. “These are the Knights of Cybertron we’re talking about, after all.”