Transformers: Salvation

Thrust tried use the map. (However that works.)

Lightshift nodded.
“Wow. Amazing. This is old.”

The map begins to highlight several points of interest within the star system, such as asteroids with a particularly high energon content, a planet that was a promising candidate for colonization, and a gas giant with several moons that the crew had also determined as worth considering for cyberforming.

Matchstick nods. “Yes indeed. They certainly built their stuff to last a long while.”

Thrust tries to see if there was a way to upload the information onto one if his own holp-projectors.

Lightshift nods in agreement.

Thrust could not do this with his own device, maybe, but perhaps Sprocket or Thrift had something that was compatible with the ancient computers…

Thrust sighed.
“Can we contact the Salvation? We might need some equipment if we want to download this data.”

“I’ll leave this matter to you. You seem to be much more. . .focused, than I am. Let me know when those other lists are done”.
In all honestly, Flareshot was more interested in pursuing the leads on his own, the Decepticon way.
“Now if you excuse me Beast-bot, I am long overdue for a drink. Feel free to dowload your own copy of the list from my terminal”.
(@BlackBeltGamer98)

Flareshot then left his hab-suite and Zepar to go Halfrunner’s bar. As much as he enjoyed the Peace and Tyranny, he had the funniest feeling Lurch wouldn’t be too happy in seeing him again after their last conversation.

OOC: I totally didn’t forget the name of Halfrunner’s bar

1 Like

“Zepar.” He said as Flareshot was leaving.

Zepar did download a copy of the list for himself and began trying to find out where he could find the most unbiased forensics analyst on the ship.

Matchstick nods.

The Antillian Sunrise was as pleasant a place to visit as ever.

Salvation’s main security complex could be found on deck nine.

Flareshot took a seat at the bar.

Zepar heads to deck nine, hoping to find someone that wouldn’t keep the findings of the analysis from him in any way.

“Hey,” Halfrunner greets him with a wave and a smile.

In the main security complex, the various bots chosen to maintaining order aboard Salvation tend to various assignments.

Thrust contacted the salvation.
“Could we have Sprocket and Grommet come to the ancient ship? We need some extra equipment for uploading an ancient map to modern software.”

“Um, gentlemen?”

Sendoff stood in the entrance to the bridge, his body tense in the occurrence that some of the bots might turn on him suddenly. “It seems you’ve made quite the find.”

Zepar began looking for the forensics area.

Flareshot responds by waving back.
“How have things been going here lately?”

A clanging sound is heard on the other end- presumably, Sprocket had knocked something over from a sudden movement.

“I’ll be right there- don’t touch anything!” he excitedly responds.

Matchstick nods.

“We certainly have, yes,” he affirms.

In the forensics labs, bots were hard at work analyzing suspicious footage and transmissions, as well as studying equipment procured from the enemy Decepticons who had been killed or taken prisoner during Bludgeon’s attack.

“Eh, nothing out of the ordinary, I guess,” Halfrunner replies.

“Interesting…”

Sendoff scraped a finger along the lines of the ceiling, spitting off pieces of decayed metal as he did so.

“So what happened next?” Sidestrike asked.

“Oh, well I started to explain her things and stuff till I told her that I don’t really have a particular reason as to what I do and that the Autobots would label me as a Con which does bad stuff for the sake of it,” Techwarp explained. “And guess what she did next?”

“She labeled you as just that,” Magnobolt said.

“She labeled me as just that!” Techwarp said in fury forming his hand into a fist.

Sidestrike facepalmed himself and shook his head while Paradox was chuckling slowly and Sidewire covered his mouth not to laugh out loud.

“Wait wait wait,” Techwarp said looking at Magnobolt. “How’d you-”

“I’m your leader, Tech and I know you very well, as the matter of fact I know you all very well,” Magnobolt explained.

“Oh right…I forgot.” Techwarp said scratching the back of his head. “Don’t expect me to go to her and apologize!” he warned him.

“Of course, I know it is beneath you.” Magnobolt jokes. “I wouldn’t expect that for a Con such as yourself, and that’s fine, we all love you Tech.”

The others either chuckled or tried to hold their laugh not from bursting out in laughter.

“Really funny guys,” Techwarp said crossing his arms.

“Chill amigo.” Sidewire said chuckling. “Magnobolt there was just teasing you, didn’t you noticed?” he asked.

Techwarp sighed and shook his head. “Ah sorry guys, I was a bit all too serious for a moment.”

“It’s okay, don’t worry,” Magnobolt assured him.

Blight wakes up on the floor of Little Iacon. “Blah! What?”

Something lies on his face. “W-w-wake up!”

Blight slaps the thing off, revealing Pixel as the guilty party. “What are you?”

Pixel blinks at him for several moments.

“Are you Cybertronian?”

Pixel blinks again.

“What are you doing here?”

Pixel scurries away, dashing into the vents.

“That’s good to hear.”
Flareshot flicks an I round into the air and then puts it into his mouth like a cigar.
“Oh uh, can I get a glass of engex?”