Transformers Storm's Wraith RP

“I don’t have the brake.”

1 Like

“You could.”

“What are you talking about? It’s on the bridge, and it’s not even really a brake.”

1 Like

“Ok…”

1 Like

“Yeah, ok. Why are you in here again?”

@KingOfCatfish

A Decepticon Warworld dropped out of warp in front of the Storm’s wrath.

1 Like

Loudmouth pings it on the comm

There’s no response from the ship.

“We should wait.” Flashback says
“No, Im pinging them again.” Loudmouth replies as he does so.

There still is no response

Loudmouth turn the ship’s radio on. “All hands to the bridge asap.”

“Um, Right.” Replied Direwolf as he walked to the bridge.

Dicius was a little confused. He walked with Direwolf.

“So, um, don’t just walk into the Engine room.”

OOC: I am confused! The bots weren’t going to the bridge?

OOC: we weren’t and now we are. Oh, I uh, also don’t know what you’re trying to say half the time.

@Toa_Vladin

OOC: First I tried to tell you about a brake. And then you said you don’t have it. I wanted to say that you could have a brake and you said

The I didn’t understand you so I said just OK. Now when I heart about the fact that Loudmouth said that all of the bots need to go to the bridge, I thought that Direwolf will go on the bridge, and I wanted to go to the bridge too.
Even I don’t understand the story now.

OOC: The brake is on the Bridge. Direwolf is not on the bridge. The brake stops the ship. The brake is on the ship’s command station. Command stations on vessels are referred to as the bridge. The brake is not in the engine room. It is on the bridge. A Decepticon ship stopped in front of the the ship that we are on. Thus Loudmouth called all of us to the Command station, or bridge. Your Grammer is also atrocious.

1 Like

OOC: Thats because I am not an American, so English is not my native language. So we are going to the Command Station?

OOC: yes

1 Like

“Let’s go!” Dicius said.

OOC: Thank you for clarification!