Transformers Storm's Wraith RP

“I say that Megatron has given up on his old ways. It is easy to prove, as in the past he has not hesitated to slaughter entire legions of Autobots, or non-metallic life forms. We have all seen the trial, where he was given a chance to turn when the deception army broke in, but instead shot his own troops, and refused to leave.”

“But, the entirety to the argument that you have just presented, implies that the Autobots have maintained a higher morale standing, than their Decepticon counterparts, so I intend to prove without a shadow of a doubt that Megatron, has not become an Autobot by virtue of the Autobots being just as bad.”

“How would it be bad? When megatron fist started his revolution, it was peaceful. When he killed someone he lost his way. He went on to comit genocied on multiple races.”

“That brings me to my first subject, The Autobot Wreakers.”

“Yeah, I think whirl is actually insane though.”

“Exactly my point, The Wreakers are a group of gun toting, syk using, trigger happy maniacs. They don’t they don’t just battle their foes, they beat them, then they butcher them, and then they laugh at the carnage.”

“That’s just whirl, actually. Most of them are pretty nice guys. Besides the wrestlers have been disbanded.”

“Then I don’t think you’ve seen the Wreakers in action before then.” Direwolf spat, with hate.

“Hey, lets calm down. Maybe we should call this off.” Loudmouth says concerned

“No, no that’s not happening, you want to continue the war, with words as weapons? I’m suitably armed for such measures. Case in point, The Roadbuster Affair, where The Autobot Wrecker known as Roadbuster forced his cadets to perform in brutal mode drills, tossing the dead into an alter dedicated to Mortilus.”

“Some Autobots aren’t better than the Decepticons…” Dicius said.

“See? This guy gets it,” Replied Direwolf.

“This isn’t about continuing the war. I was holding that we could have a nice civil debate, and disuse our two varied opinions, about if Megatron is actually an autobot or not.” Loudmouth says frustrated.

1 Like

“I tell you what Megatron is. He is a monster.”

“Small scale war, but war none the less, do you know what I turn into? No, what I really turn into?”

“No, you haven’t show me.”

“I turn into a casete tape,” Dire replied, doing so,“I upgraded after the war, to a more suitable body, but I used to turn into a casete tape, tell me, what’s the purpose of having an Alt-Mode that’s a casete tape?”

“Ask Flashback, who also turns into a cassette tape, ask the laser pointers, and the data slugs. There are many alt modes that are different, but they have their uses.”

“Yeah man! You can record things!”

“No, I can’t. I can’t record things without another machine to play the tape. I used to be part of small group of Decepticons, bit like Soundwave and the recordicons in that respect, but it was good, my fellow casetes were decent folks, nice people. Do you know what happened?”