Transformers Storm's Wraith RP

“We fight for peace, we fight until the very thought of conflict becomes inconceivable. The means justify the ends. But, I’ve prattled on for too long, please, tell us why it’s better to be an Autobot than a Decepticon?”

“Hmm, what makes a decepticon better than an autobot?”

“Nothing, that was my entire argument. The Autobots aren’t any better than the Decepticons, so it’s pointless for Megatron to switch sides, unless it’s part of a plan of some kind. The war isn’t over, this is merely an intermission before the finale act.”

“Ahh, but here is why I say it does matter. When Megatron lead the decepticons, he lost his way. He became a killer, by both his hands and his orders. Not only does him joining the autobots show that he is turning away from the fallen path, but that he has given up on that part of himself. Which is why he disbanded the decepticons.”

"So I’m on the fallen path then? "

“No, the cause is different for all kinds of cybertronians. Some joined for killing, others Beacuse it was something they believed in. Same for the autobofs. I say that megatron was on the fallen path and that is what the cause is to him, just like the reasons for signing up to join, the cause means something different to different cybertronians.”

“But why join the Autobots? They’re no better than the cons.”

“Are they? Is that Beacuse of the people who make up the cause or the cause itself? It doesn’t matter. Megatron switched, because of what the cause meant to him. Take it as a symbol of him changing.”

"The people who make up a cause are the ones who represent it. "

“That’s something I agree with. Again, megatron changing sides was a show of his inward change. He saw the decepticons as his own failure, something that he lead into the ground. And the autobot cause was one he saw as honorable.”

“Alright. How exactly do you intend on proving Megatron ’ s Change of heart is genuine? Are you a Mnemosurgeon?”

“No, but look at his actions. He saved organic life, something he would never have done.”

“Neither am I. So this debate is essentially pointless. It can’t have a winner, because neither of us can prove which of us is correct.”

“Actions speak louder than words. I say there is a way. Look at Megatron’s actions so far. They have been completely different from what he used to do.”

“So? We can’t know if his actions were from a change of heart, or an infiltration protical.”

“Then we let the others decide.”

“No one can decide whether or not he’s truly become an Autobot, the only person who knows is himself, and he ain’t letting anybody dig around in his head.”

“Well, that was intense, fun, but intense.” Loudmouth says extending his hand.

Dire returned the handshake.

“See you later.” He says as he walks out.