Transformers survival of the lost

He couldn’t see anything due to the fog

Lock deploys the missile launcher on his left shoulder and envelopes himself and his comrades in a bubble shield. The shield acted like a one-way energy barrier used commonly in fortresses; Lock and company could shoot from inside of it, but anything outside could not enter. Of course, the shield couldn’t be maintained forever and would fizzle out after taking too much damage.

Railfire aplied a quick patch over the wounded area. It wasn’t a permanent solution, but it would hold long enough to get to the end of the mission.

Alpha managed to help the medic and his patient into the barrier before it went up and Seraphicon sent a signal, from within the barrier, for the ship artillery to open fire and get rid of the creatures if they attacked. (@Ace, @MaxinePrimal, @Toa_Vladin)

1 Like

“We can’t hold out here,” Load advises, “Lock, can you keep this thing up in vehicle mode?”

“Unfortunately not!” Lock responds.

@MaxinePrimal @Toa_Vladin @BlackBeltGamer98

“Alright, you heard him!” Load calls above the scuttling. “Transform and get ready to burn some serious rubber!”

1 Like

Due to lack of energon that wasn’t an option

1 Like

Alpha readied to sprint while Seraphicon readied to haul it out of there.

(@Ace). A signal was sent to the ship to defend itself as best as it had resources for.

Railfire transforms into his medical transport mode and loads in Mordo.
“I don’t know how well I can fly through these trees.”

“You have radar?” Alpha asked.

Several scorpions fell atop The sheild, stinging it

1 Like

“I do, but that doesn’t change the fact I wasn’t designed for tight quarters.”

@MaxinePrimal “Doc… What is happening?”

Surdus was shooting the monster in the head, yelling.

Load transforms to minesweeper mode, while Lock remains in robot mode to keep up the shield until Surdus assumed his vehicle mode.

“Hurry up, sarge, I can’t keep this up forever!”

Surdus quickly turned into his Ferrari alt mode.

“Power down for now. You’ll need to save the energy.”

The larger arthropods got closer

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal @Toa_Vladin

“Alright, everybody stay together and get away from the ship! Three… two… one, go !”

Lock transforms, dropping the shield. He and the twins floor it and begin to drive away as fast as they could.

1 Like

Railfire does his best to fly through and around the dense canopy.

“You’ll have to make do with what you have.” Alpha said as Seraphicon used his wings to spear and slash at the scorpions on the top of the shield, using Alpha as a boost so he could reach them more easily. (@Ace)

(@Chromeharpoon). Shortly thereafter, he transformed into a Cybertronian vehicle that was both fast and able to haul freight trailers, his heavy armor became a trailer that hitched to Seraphicon. (I think the best way to describe it is that it looks kinda like a sports car but is definitely able to haul stuff like a truck can)

Everyone sprinted or gunned it to keep up with the twins, Alpha swinging his hammer like a scythe through crops in the front. His natural heavy armor was able to keep the creatures’ venom from causing damage to him but needed a supporter to shoot them off of him if they got on.

1 Like

The twins kept to the middle of the group; their minesweeper modes weren’t as fast as Surdus’ sports car, and they certainly held no candle to Railfire’s alt-mode.