Transformers survival of the lost

The twins stay by the entrance. Lock aims for the sides of the arthropod’s heads, sending out the occasional missile from his left shoulder. Load does not fire, transforming his hands into maces to bludgeon any that got close.

Surdus was shooting in the side of the heads.

Some fell, but they kept pushing, meanwhile inside there was something crawling accross the ceiling, silently

Lock keeps up his assault.

One of the tubes had opened slightly on the top awhile ago, it’s occupants gone

Seraphicon was done playing the peaceful route with these bugs and let out as powerful and painful a screech he could from his wings then looked for one to slice into tiny pieces.

I have had it with these beasts! he angrily thought, If they aren’t going to show any sense of mercy and no real signs of significant intellect or sentience, they are getting no mercy from me!

Load kicks off what remains of the fleshy cap and looks to see if the tube was a viable escape route.

It was not, but several centipedes dropped onto him, constricting around him

Load attempts to transform in an effort to throw the centipedes off of him.

“Disgusting pests!” Seraphicon yelled as his wings swung and swiped in all directions like curtains of knives at the creatures.

Most of them were cut in half

Load reverts back to his robot mode and attempts to bat the remaining pests off of him.

He keeps going, showing no mercy unless he was given reason to.

Alpha swung his hammer outside and clocked a scorpion in the side of the head and launching it off the fortress. He sucks inside to find centipedes coming down and orders all units to use flamethrower weapons if they had them.

One bites at his left optic

Load howls in pain as his left optic is cut apart. He attempts to tear the centipede away as he runs to rejoin his twin.

“I get the feeling we should be going back inside now,” he growls.

The centipede chases him

Alpha makes some adjustments to his weapons then shifted his left arm into a cannon, he had made it into a flamethrower. “All units with flamethrowers, burn these pests but do not damage the structure!” He opens fire, quite literally as bursts of hot flame erupted from the cannon at the centipedes.

Seraphicon slices, he dices and shreds the centipedes that got anywhere within range of his attacks, covering any gaps with shots from his rifle. He was trying to be careful to not hit his fellow Cybertronians.

Lock sends a missile at the head of the centipede attacking his twin.

Pieces of Load’s left optic dangle from the ruined socket, barely attached by torn circuitry and slick with energon.

The scorpions continued to push, with centipedes coming from the other side

“Time I wasn’t here!” Load says as he jumps back inside. Lock soon follows.