Transformers survival of the lost

OOC: that’s where the centipedes are coming from

The twins soon realize their blunder and run back into the fray. Lock projects a bubble shield that envelopes his comrades.

The arthropods fire acid at it

The twins attempt to run through the hordes, using the shield for protection as they made for the creature-fortress’ head.

Alpha and Seraphicon were able to get outside and Alpha asked if it would be a good idea to try to find if this thing was going to its leader if it had one or, if that wasn’t the case, use his spare rocket and blow up the fortress they were on.

“Well, it’s either that or we all die by acid.” He said as he sliced at a few of the creatures.

The creatures screech at them

The twins continue running for the head.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Alpha, would you kindly use one of your big-aft rockets to aid us in performing some brain surgery on this Pitspawn?” Load asks.

Seraphicon grabs Alpha and hurls him into the air.

Alpha transforms and sets the explosive core in the old rocket to absolute maximum. (Total cubes used to make that rocket with this payload: 25 due to absolute maximum being critical. This had to take from the core in the new one dropping its maximum capability to equal 15 cubes). He aims up the rocket to hit the fortress’s head and sets it on its way. He transforms to robot mode and slams down near the twins.

“Tactical missile INCOMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!!”

Seraphicon was moving like a mad beast, hacking and slashing his way through the creatures.

1 Like

The twins make sure to keep out of the blast radius as they fend off the smaller creatures.

“Thanks, 'preciate it,” Load says calmly.

As the blast hit the head the spider collapsed

2 Likes

The blast will encompass the whole head and a few meters more if it hits dead on. (@Ace).

OOC: essentially, a micro-Nuke.

IC: “You guys, get clear now!” Seraphicon yells, realizing how powerful the blast is likely to be.

A deafening KABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!! erupted from the blast as the missile detonated, completely destroying the missile.

1 Like

The twins are thrown back and roll onto the jungle floor, splattered in the spider/fortress’ blood.

“If I had bile, you bet I’d be tossing it right now,” Load says, shaking his hands to try and clean them.

“Indeed,” Lock agrees.

“Let’s get the others and salvage what we quickly can and get running!” Seraphicon yelled as he, with very little capability, tried to glide down and splatted into the mess near the twins. “This is why I want those flight upgrades!” Came a muffled yell.

1 Like

Lock helps Seraphicon to his feet.

The arachnids give chase

1 Like

The twins transform and drive to link up with another reconnaissance team.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin @MaxinePrimal

Seraphicon transforms and follows while Alpha charges to keep up with them.

Railfire does the same.

“Imma need you to fix my eye after we get someplace safe, doc,” Load informs Railfire.

“I say we head back to the ship and vacate this primus forsaken planet.”