Transformers survival of the lost

“Okay, we have to formulate our plan here, otherwise Hal will be onto us. He keeps trying to stick his cameras where they don’t belong, namely my engine room.”

“What Cameras?” Dynamo asked.

Spider walkers patrol the area, their eyes keeping watch on the area, with small openings between them roughly every five minutes.

The city was bustling, it’s organic systems running strong while the streets ran empty.

1 Like

Load looks through the scope of his Nucleon Charge Rifle to try and spot anything of particular interest. He was looking for anything that might pass for a power plant of sorts.

“Wait, if he has Cameras, wouldn’t he see us steal the Energon?” Dynamo asked.

Fury paused for a second,“What if we somehow were to interfere with the cameras, I think the security twin left.”

“Are you sure it was the Security Twin? they basically look the same.” Countered Dynamo.

Fury stopped to think,“If that twin is still here, then what if we try to give him some energon, get him wasted and all.”

Dynamo quickly inquired, “But if the security twin is here, then the bar would not be in operation. Where else are we going to acquire Energon to knock out a bot of his size?”

Fury laughed,“I help run the engines, We’re surrounded by rocket fuel grade Energon. This stuff would even knock me out.”

"

2 Likes

There was several obelisks around the city, with a massive pyramid within the center

1 Like

Load notes the similar design to the fortress from earlier. It wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume that this city was a larger creature-fortress.

nervously looks at notes
There was a massive tower behind the city as well, perhaps a control tower for the walkers

1 Like

Load makes note of this as well.

@MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin he retracts his rifle into his forearm and points to the tower.

“That seems as good a place as any,” he says. “All in favor of going there during the next gap?”

Lock shrugs. “We can’t leave without Energon. Why not?”

@Ace “There are spider monster everywhere!”
He said, a little panicked.

@MaxinePrimal “Doc? I think you can fix me later…”
Mordo said as he took his riffle.

“I know”

“And your not doing anything?!”

“like what?”

Railire was with the group.

Mordo looked at him.
“Do you think I can fight with this head damage?”
He asked, a little scared.

“If you wanted to you could, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You’re fine at the moment, but any further damage taken could lead to serious, and possibly permanent effects.”

“Can’t you partially inspect it now?”

The twins watch the patrols, waiting for Alpha and Seraphicon’s input.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“The patch I gave you is the best I can do for now. I won’t be able to make a complete repair until we get back to the ship.”

“Understood.”
Mordo said.
“I’ll stay near by you and I’ll try to help us much as I can.”

“Alright, everybody knows the plan, right?” Lock asks.