Transformers survival of the lost

The two Autotroopers jump to their feet, obviously offended.

Alpha quickly stood up and put himself between the parties in response. “Do I need to remind you all of what happened last time there was a barfight?” He warns.

1 Like

“You’re gonna let this slag-faced 'Con spout that scrap?” the VTOL wonders, incredulous.

Lock was ready to diffuse the situation if and when it got out of control.

“No; but, he has a point.” Alpha said. “We know it is just as likely the culprit is a Decepticon as it is that they are an Autobot.” He looked at everyone he could see, a warning that he will try to defuse the situation if it devolved into a fight.

“However, all we know is that they are on this ship.” He reminded them.

OOC: GTG soon.

1 Like

“more then likely? I bet your afterburner that it was.”

1 Like

“I said just as likely, sir.” Alpha said patiently, meaning that he figured it was 50-50 of if it was an Autobot or Decepticon. “Please take a seat.”

1 Like

@Ace the VTOL curls her fists.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Well, if it somehow ain’t Load- and I’ll bet my T-cog it is- then who else could it be?” The LRV asks.

“it wasn’t a con and you know it.”

1 Like

Lock silently observes. He could tell this was going to get ugly.

“All of you!” Alpha roared. “Please calm down!” He wasn’t liking where this was going. “I recommend returning to your seats and dropping this conversation; the security teams will investigate and try to find the culprit.”

His quick transformation for the rocket hammer was on standby, seeing as how this wasn’t looking like it will end peacefully.

1 Like

“I concur,” Lock agrees with Alpha.

“Oh, can it!” the LRV berates the bartender. “You’re just covering for that Unicron-spawn!”

“what’d you say to me?”

1 Like

The LRV sneers.

“Well I was referring to Load, but if the mold fits…”

“Fellas…” Lock cautions the two.

“What about that Dynamo guy?” Fury asked,“He’s always been talking about how he wants to study the Seeker Body type and whatnot to better understand Decepticon Flight technology.”

1 Like

“Autobots, stand down!” Alpha barks. “That’s an order!” Alpha’s patience is wearing thin.

1 Like

The suv clenched his fists

1 Like

The LRV turns his attention to Fury as the VTOL stares down the SUV.

@Traykar “Yeah, and you’re always yappin’ 'bout how much Energon we all consume. I’m tempted to think that you’d off your own bots to conserve fuel.”

Lock walks out from behind the bar, stepping in the middle of the waiting conflict.

“Let’s not jump to conclusions,” he calmly states. “Wait for Railfire’s autopsy report.”

“If it was based on fuel consumption, do you really think I would kill a Seeker when there’s obviously less fuel efficient bits out here?”

2 Likes

“I figured you’d start small, and work your way up from there,” The LRV persists.

Lock stays in the middle of the four rabble-rousers, ready to deploy a bubble shield to keep them away from each other.

“Soldiers, Stand. Down!” Alpha said sternly.

1 Like