Transformers survival of the lost

“Fury had a point; if the killer was trying to bump some of us off to conserve Energon, they wouldn’t be going after seekers,” Lock says to Load. “You, me, and Alpha would be first on their list.”

“So we can rule that out as a possible motive,” Load concludes. “And we can also cross Fury off the suspect list; She’s not homicidal. I don’t think she is, anyway.”

Alpha stops the music, “To each their own; it seems like most people think it childish for one like myself to even like this kind of music.” He said, disconnecting it from the speaker and putting it all away, putting in a new set of key codes for his hab-suite and the capsule.

He put a lock onto the hidden compartment and closed the cabinet.

“I wanted to keep this secret because I didn’t want to get picked on because I like music that most think of as juvenile.” He said.

1 Like

The bridge and her crew didn’t know of the murders, being to focused on navigation

1 Like

“I’d hate to be the bot who cried Sparkeater, but-” Load begins. He’s quickly interrupted by Lock.

Don’t,” he cautions. “We don’t want to incite panic.”

“Oh, like people aren’t panicking already?” Load points out.

“It wouldn’t be a Sparkeater. There’s no way it could’ve gotten aboard, and no reason it would’ve waited a month to start eating.”

“Unless it was hiding in that wreckage.”

“Okay, then explain why the victims were bound. Sparkeaters don’t do that.”

“Well, then somebody might be feeding it.”

Alpha stayed in his quarters, he didn’t feel safe outside with a killer on the loose.

The twins keep a perimeter around the body, sending a Genericon to make Haliaetus aware of the situation.

@Ace

Fury monitored the engines.

After hearing from the generic haliaetus slumped in his chair “do you people not want to come home?” He muttered to himself

1 Like

Alpha wondered if they were ever going to get back to Cybertron before they became one with the Allspark.

1 Like

“Why would somebody be feeding a Sparkeater?” Lock grills his twin. “For that matter, how could someone domesticate one of the things?”

Load shrugs. “I’m just spitballing.”

1 Like

Alpha listened to his music quietly, keeping one earbud out.

Lock and Load continue to police the crime scene.

1 Like

The two black seekers appear and grab the body

“Um, shouldn’t Railfire have a look at him?” Load questions.

1 Like

“where do you think we’re taking him?”

1 Like

“Ah.”

Alpha continued to listen to his music, trying his best to not tap with his foot.

Load now wanders the ship as Lock reopens the “Shot”-gun.

1 Like

Railfire was in the med bay.

The seeker pair drops off the corpse, “we’ve got another one.”