Transformers survival of the lost

“I’m getting in, weather he want me to or not!”
Railfire tried to bash the door down.

“Railfire, please calm down.” Alpha said, hoping the need to knock him out wouldn’t arise.

“We’re all going to be on Space Barnacle duty for the rest of our voyage, at this rate,” Lock sighs.

It fell over, revealing the room to be empty

“Calm down? Don’t you get it? All our lives our in danger! Far more than before! If any of you get damaged, I can’t repair you!”

He looks into the room.
“Slag! Where could be be?!”

1 Like

“right here.” Said haliaetus from the hallway

1 Like

“Slag,” mutters Load.

“We have much to discuss, captain.
He said, turning around.

“You have field triage equipment built into you!” Alpha said.

He turned to face Haliaetus, “Sir, how long have you been watching?” He asked, not liking what the answer could be. (@Ace)

“lock, alpha, go to your rooms.”

Alpha nodded and began heading back, “Aye, sir.” He said as he passed the captain.

Lock complies, and Load resigns himself to the inevitability of Barnacle duty.

“My equipment is in shambles! If any of us get damaged, I cannot properly do my job. What internal tools I have isn’t enough to repair major damage.”

“I understand. You’re confined to quarters until further notice.” He said sternly, “load, you aren’t allowed to drink until further notice.”

1 Like

“No. I cannot sit this out. Finding this murder has become my number one priority.”

Load nods and salutes, relieved.

Alpha heard that and was thankful Haliaetus was merciful. He rounded the corner to an elevator. He is on his guard and has his beacon ready if he is attacked.

“these are my orders, obey, or I’ll make you obey.”

Lock makes his way back to he tavern.

“Permission to be dismissed, sir?” Load asks Haliaetus.

1 Like

He simply nods

1 Like