Transformers survival of the lost

“Do you not understand the implications? In one act this bot has endangered the lives of every single autobot and decepticon on this ship.”

1 Like

Alpha enters the hallway his room is located on.

Load drops the salute, thanks Haliaetus, and leaves the area.

1 Like

“oh, I understand, but if you’re a target, well… you’re much to valuable.”

1 Like

Load follows his twin to the “Shot”-gun.

Railfire thinks for a moment.
“Very well. I understand. Though I would like two guards put in place while I work to repair my equipment.”

1 Like

“my personal gaurd.”

1 Like

“Alright then.”
Railfire walks back to the med bay, stopping for a moment.
“Oh, and sorry about the door.”

“now you’re under house arrest for that.”

1 Like

“It makes little difference, given how much time I’ll have to spend repairing my equipment.”
He said before leaving.

“now to your quarter immediately.”

The twins mill about the “Shot”-gun.

Railfire returned to the medical bay, which due to the limited space for crew members, he used as his quarters.

Two black seekers stand gaurd outside

Railfire immediately began working on fixing his equipment.

Load monitors the Joint Court’s security cameras.

Mordo was in the bar.

Surdus was in his room. He had four pctures hanged on the wall: one of Alpha, one of Load, and one for each victim. The pictures of Alpha and Load wereright above the ones of the deaths. On the pictureof Load was wrote ‘Possible danger?’ and on the one of Alpha was wrote 'Suspect.".

Load continues to monitor the security cameras.

Alpha picked up a book. It was one that was about what it could be like if things were different, like total opposite. The title was Into the Broken Mirror, by an anonymous author.

Alpha found it interesting what kind of things people came up with for the sake of entertainment and he picked this book out of sheer curiosity.

1 Like

IC: Load continues monitoring the cameras, determined not to look away until the killer was found.

1 Like