Transformers survival of the lost

Load goes to the grand hall to conduct and observe the interrogations, being sure to lock his office and place it under guard.

There was seven autobots who’s feet would match the picture

1 Like

Load checks the crew roster to see if any Decepticons had matching feet, as well.

There was one, but he was with someone during the murder

1 Like

Alpha stood at attention with the others of his work group in the meeting hall. He was near the middle suggesting his rank wasn’t neither very high nor very low.

1 Like

Load dismisses this obviously-innocent bot and checks to see if any of the seven Autobots assembled before him had security interfaces. Of course, it was possible that, like him, the killer had swiped it off a dead guard and wouldn’t be listed.

1 Like

None did

1 Like

Load grunts and looks up to face the suspects.

“Alright, we’ll start with you,” he says, pointing to one.

OOC: was the image of the killer’s foot in color? (Hint, @Chromeharpoon)

IC: Alpha remained as still as a statue.

OOC: I’d imagine so.

IC: “What’re you doing here?” Load asks Alpha. “Oh, that’s right. Yeah, you’re dismissed.”

Dynamo’s lower leg was also a match.

2 Likes

“start what with me?”

Alpha nods and walks away. Once he was out of sight, for fear of his life, he books it to his room and locks the door tight.

“What can I help you with Officer?” Dynamo asked.

1 Like

“The interrogation, obviously,” Load clarifies. “Now, show me your weapons.”

Load deploys his own, just in case this Autobot decided to put his armaments to use.

@Traykar “You can just wait, for now,” Load says politely to Dynamo.

He deploys a buzzsaw and a pulse rifle

1 Like

Load examines the pulse rifle. Some weapons were designed not to leave identifiable marks, and he wanted to see if this particular pulse rifle was one such.

It was

1 Like

Load keeps his expression neutral.

“Okay,” he says, “where were you when Seeker Guard-1 was killed?”

“at the bar.”

1 Like