Transformers survival of the lost

“Alright then,” Load accepts. Quietly, he checks her record to see if this truly is the case.

1 Like

She was the autobot medic and there was no signs of weapon usage

1 Like

Load made a note to himself to check the armory’s records; if this bot was the killer, she could’ve taken a weapon from there.

OOC: gotta go for now.

1 Like

OOC: @Chromeharpoon, you do realize that in the right hands literally anything can be used as a weapon; that includes medical equipment and farming tools…even coins. Just look at what actual ninja used in their day.

Alpha keeps walking to the training area, alert and ready for if he is attacked.

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 I am well aware. I’m a novice when it comes to police work, yes, but I’m not a complete buffoon.

1 Like

OOC: my sincerest apologies, I intended to only try to help.

1 Like

OOC: it’s fine. I do appreciate the help all the same.

1 Like

“My apologies for being late, I was held up by a security check.” Said a moderately armored Autobot with white armor that had ice blue accents. He stood the height of an average Cybertronian and had piercing blue eyes.

“someone is a Nova prime enthusiast,” jokes a random autobot

2 Likes

The Autobot shrugs as he smirks at the joke, “I can’t control what police uniform colors are and I just like wings and the aesthetic they have.” He said. I wish I could actually fly but that would be expensive to modify. he thought.

He walks up to Load, his wings moving to act as a means of balance as he did. (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Thank the whole d*mn Hand,” Load sighs in relief. “Somebody who knows what they’re doing.”

1 Like

“Seraphicon, sir.” He said, standing at attention and saluting, “Reporting for duty, sir.” His wings snapped closed on his back, creating a sort of pseudo shield looking thing as they folded up.

1 Like

“At ease,” Load commands. “Mind taking over for me? I can watch cameras and give orders til my spark burns out, but I’ve never received any proper training in interrogation techniques.”

1 Like

“With all due respect, perhaps you can watch and see what I can do in my attempts at interrogating the suspects, sir?” Seraphicon asked, his wings unfolding a bit as he shifted to an at ease position.

1 Like

Load shrugs. “Yeah, sure.”

1 Like

“Thank you, sir.” He said. “Which one were you interrogating before I got here?” He asked, looking over the line. VTOL alt modes, various specialties and proficiencies and all Autobots; this is going to be interesting. he thought, looking over the Autobots standing in line. He took out a tablet and began pulling up their files to see who all was a suspect and what was known about the case thus far.

The case file itself wasn’t very much of a read but the files on the suspects would need to be looked over as he interrogated each one.

Alpha arrived at the rendezvous for the training drills and fell into line with the others as roll call was being made.

1 Like

Load keeps monitoring the cameras, just in case.

1 Like

Seraphicon walks up to the fembot medical officer, “Good day, ma’am.” He says, “My name is Seraphicon, I’m part of the security team; what’s your’s?” He asks the killer. (@Ace).

OOC: since it’s meta knowledge anyway, I may as well call her “the killer” for now as I narrate Seraphicon’s interrogating.

Load considers lying to the eight suspects (the seven NPCs and Dynamo); telling them that Haliaetus would order them all to be spaced if the killer wasn’t found soon. Coming from a Decepticon such as himself, Load thought it might be believable.

1 Like

“Very well, we shall skip your introduction.” Seraphicon said, “Where were you at the time of the murders?” He asked the killer. (@Ace)