Transformers survival of the lost

“my quarters.” She said nonchalantly

“Is there anything and/or anyone that can confirm that alibi?” He asked her. In his mind he had a few possible questions ready depending on how she responded. He kept a close watch of her body language, looking and listening for tells of lying.

"yes "

“And what are they?” He asked her, still closely watching for any indications that she was lying. (@Ace)

“my dear friend slipshot.”

1 Like

“We shall interrogate them later.” Seraphicon said. “I understand you are a medic,” he said as he looked over her file, “would you please show me all the equipment you have and use that is currently on your person?” He requests. He knows anything can be used as a deadly weapon in the right hands and he’s read about some pretty obscure things that have been murder weapons.

Mordo entered the room. Surdus was still watching.

1 Like

Load was going to let Seraphicon (It’s no Sinnertwin, but it’s still an alright name, he thought) continue for just a bit longer. He’d decided he was going to bluff, and needed time mentally rehearse.

1 Like

“all of my equipment was confiscated by railfire.”

Seraphicon shook his head, “Under Autobot Military law, (sections, paragraphs, etc.) all field medical personnel must have field triage essentials on them at all times.” He said, quoting and sourcing the passage perfectly.

“Ma’am, when and where did Railfire confiscate your equipment?” He asked.

Load continues to wait for the right moment to interrupt Seraphicon.

Though I have to admit he’s already doing a better job than me. Decisions, decisions…

@MaxinePrimal “Hey, Railfire,” Load contacts the Decepticon medic, “we got a suspect who says you confiscated her medical equipment. 'S that true?”

1 Like

“Not at all. I’ve owned all my equipment since the moment I first set foot on this ship.”

1 Like

“also in the previous chapter autobots cannot work with decepticons under any circumstances, cherry picking much?”

2 Likes

@MaxinePrimal “Thanks, docbot,” Load says.

@Ace “You hear that ma’am?” Load rhetorically asks. “Unless there’s another medic named Railfire running around, I’m inclined to think that you just tried to lie to us.”

Load also checks to see if the one called Slipshot really existed.

2 Likes

“let me rephrase, it was confiscated for railfire. Captain’s orders”
Load found that he did

1 Like

Load runs the suspect’s new alibi by Haliaetus.

1 Like

“Over the course of this war, truces like the one we are under have been made and are perfectly legal if 1.) All involved parties agree and are willing to accept the terms and conditions, 2.) The goal is mutually beneficial to all involved parties and 3.) must be negotiated by the leading members of all parties involved.” Seraphicon said, again, giving the source of the quote. He didn’t quote that there was a fourth condition of it being an extreme life-or-death scenario because that was a given.

This passage was a relatively new amendment to the law as the lawmakers found it was an adjustment that was warranted due to the occasional truce that, while pretty short for some reason or another, were successful.

Seraphicon heard what Load said, “Ma’am, you heard Load; you have made us inclined to believe you lied to us.” He said, “If you did lie, that alone is something I can arrest you for, under the charge of Obstruction of Justice.” Seraphicon said.

His wings began to unfold, “Now, will you please reveal all equipment you have on you?” He asks, it was more of an order if his tone was listened to.

(@Chromeharpoon). Seraphicon looks at Load, silently asking him to confirm if her story is true.

1 Like

It was.

“Yes, but the leading parties must have the rank of major which neither side had.”

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 Load nods at Seraphicon; the suspect was telling the truth about Haliaetus ordering her equipment confiscated.

1 Like

“If it were between the leading parties of our factions but due to our inability to contact Megatron or Optimus, that responsibility falls to those in leading positions in the parties in that scenario; an example would be two captains of opposing ships.” He said.

“We will have to talk with Haliaetus at some point to educate him on Autobot Military Laws.” Seraphicon said. “However, I must ask you to remove all equipment and inventory for inspection as anything can be used as a lethal weapon.” He told her.

1 Like