Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker throws a punch with his left arm, trying to keep Juliana from reacquiring her weapon.

The punch landed, giving her a large bruise, but not enough to stop her grabbing her axe, which she swings at his outstreched arm.

Railgun gives an acknowledging nod in return and waits a bit before heading off to the training arena. He takes one of their wall passageways to reach it so that he can observe from a better vantage point.

1 Like

By the time he arrived, Axis was just about there. Maximus was still getting thrashed by the Megatron simulation. The copious number of small craters in the rocky floor and predacon sized dents in the wall, made it all too clear how long this was going on. Railgun would also notice Nebula, mounted on his arm as a shield.

Ramjet and Clawshot were also hiding in small cracks and crevices, watching the commotion, for the sake of their leader.

Axis walked in. Calm at first, but terrified when she saw what was happening. She rushed to shut the simulation off. Maximus once again embedded into the ground, began to get angry once the simulation dematerialized before him. He sat up. His armor covered in dents and scuffs. Small bits of rock falling off. He turned around, but as soon as he saw Axis running towards him, every bit of anger and hostility vanished.

The maximal stopped, just in front of her friend. She got down on one knee so that the two were eye to eye. Both of them staying like that for quite some time. Neither one really having any idea what to say to the other…

@ajtazt

Seeing Nebula back out with Maximus did not make Railgun particularly happy, but he also expected it. He honestly wasn’t sure how long Tie-Grabber would have lasted if she really wanted to go back out. Though spotting Clawshot and Ramjet was a bit surprising, seems they were more concerned than he gave credit.

Looking around a bit more, it doesn’t take him long to find Tie-Grabber and Machbreaker. Or rather, for them to spot each other. Seems they came up after the other two followed went to watch Nebula, made little sense for them to stay in the den if no-one else did. They make their way and rejoin him to watch, though remain silent. While perhaps the others could not hear them, breaking the silence even on their end just seemed wrong right now.

1 Like

After staying in silence for a few moments, the two stand up. Never breaking eye contact.

Finally Maximus tried to say something.
“A-Axis… Look. I don’t know what happened earlier, but-”

Axis cut him off with a single finger over his mouth. She then moved her hand behind his neck, and grabbed on to the top edge of the dragon head on his chest with the other hand. She quickly pulled him in, bringing the two face to face. Without worry or hesitation, she brought her mouth to his. But unlike last time, this kiss was completely intentional. She knew exactly what she was doing, and loved every moment of it.

Maximus’ face glowed as energon rushed to his cheeks. He stood, shocked, afraid even. Until he realized that what was happening was okay. This wasn’t like the last time. He eased into it. Putting his arms around her back. The two stood there holding each other for what felt like an eternity. At that moment, nothing else mattered. It felt like the whole world just fell away, leaving just the two of them together.

If nebula was in robot mode, she would have rolled her optics. While Maximus was distracted she quickly transformed and ran off to join her team. Let them have their moment. She didn’t need to be a part of it.

Eventually, after how long, neither one could tell, the two of them broke the kiss. But still holding each other.

“Maximus… I’m so sorry for everything that happened earlier. I was scared, and confused, and I didn’t know what to think or how to feel. But I’ve made up my mind. Maximus, I love you. I’m in love with you. You mean more to me than anything else. And… I just hope you feel the same.”

The predacon’s head was once again filled with many emotions. But all of them much different than before. Excitement, relief, thrill, joy. It was overwhelming. He hugged Axis close, putting his head on her shoulder.

“I love you too. I uh, don’t really know what to say. This is all so new to me, but I’m so happy to hear you say that.”

Axis smiled and laughed.
“You don’t need to say anything you big lug. I’m just happy to be with you.”

Tie-Grabber bangs his head against the wall several times. Not hard enough to make noticeable noise, but he couldn’t believe this was the issue all along. And he couldn’t stand it.

Railgun was just glad this went well and now had another known variable. Though this could make escaping either easier or harder. It all depends on how it goes down, but chances are one would be willing to botch the mission for the other.

Machbreaker meanwhile is just confused and wondering how he missed this. When did this happen? Where were all the signs? He can’t rate this without all the other scenes!

1 Like

Backbreaker’s arm is severed at the elbow, and the Autobot staggers backward, screaming in pain.

“Oh my goodness! I’m sorry!” Juliana panics, standing up quickly “I-I wasn’t looking where I was swinging! I panicked! I’m so sorry!”

1 Like

Backbreaker drops his sword to clamp his remaining hand over the stump at the end of his left arm.

“It’s… it’s fine!” he spits out, still grunting from the pain. “Had worse!”

1 Like

“No it’s not! It’s not fine!” she says, her worry extremely evident on her face.

Backbreaker soon stops writhing, the pain dying down to a more tolerable level.

“No, really,” he pants. “I overreacted; I used to get dismembered all the time.”

"If… if you’re sure?’ she asked, still not fully believing him.

“Yeah,” Backbreaker assures her. “Really; this place’s got nothing on the Pits.”

“If you say so…” She says, readying her axe, now smudged with energon.

Backbreaker picks up his sword. Though minus an arm and now unable to transform, he still had some fight in him.

Juliana waited for Backbreaker to come to her.

Backbreaker lunges forward and slashes at Juliana with his sword.

Juliana pushes the axe forward, catching the edge of the blade on the inner curve of the axe. She then swings up and back, hoping to pull it out of his grip.

Juliana successfully yanks the sword out of Backbreaker’s grip, and the Autobot launches a fireball from his cannon.