Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Machbreaker nods, transforms, and races off to report to Railgun. Meanwhile, Tie-Grabber and Ramjet find themselves before Railfire’s door.

“Just knock and they’ll let you in.” Tie-Grabber instructs and starts heading off.

“O-okay. Thank you!”
He said as the other minicon left.

Ramjet knocked on the door, and Maximus opened it to let him in. The predacon smiled at him as the little one went to see his friend. Railfire paid him no attention.

OOC: Ages are kind of muddied to be honest. A lot of individuals here lived pre war. Juliana is the only one who was captured pre war.

Also it’s still mid day.

OOC: Gah! Figures. Why can’t anything be a simple case of numbers!

OOC: Because then things would turn into DBZ power level nonsense and everything would get boring.

@MaxinePrimal

“Alright,” Backbreaker says to Hotshot, “that about covers the basics, right?”

Meanwhile, Oddball excuses himself from Juliana and Spirit’s vicinity.

“Yeah, I’d say so.”
He replied.

OOC: Speaking of Hotshot, I’m getting him today! Expect photos later, probably.

Meanwhile Railfire was nearing the end of the procedure. Ramjet watched nervously, while Maximus waited patiently.

“Good,” Backbreaker says, looking around. “Good…”

“…Now we just need to get the ball rolling.”

“So what should our first move be?”

Spirit however, is remarkably tall, and but also quite thin. Most of her vehicle mode being stored in her wing like cape. She looks at the physical contact and doesn’t quite know how to respond other then following Juliana. She nods mutely.

OOC: eh. Seeing how she was taken at that point in the war. Like during it, I don’t think it should destroy that aspect that hard. Furthermore, you’re wanting to play the mature character. I don’t think my character being the age she is will detract from that either. My character is an introvert at worst and an ambivert at best. Not a character that would fulfill this motherly role you’ve contrived for your own character. Regardless, the empurata is known to mess with the mind of the transformer it was preformed on if that helps with things.

Juliana leads Spirit into the dining room, looking around to see if lunch had been served. (@MaxinePrimal )

OOC: true, the issue was, she was like, 40 when she was taken, and as such has been here a VERY long time. I just kinda feel like it takes away from that aspect if several of the bots here are older than her. However, that’s probably just me, so it doesn’t matter that much.

Afternoon meal had been delivered by this time. The commons were filled with different individuals doing their own thing. Every NPC save for Maximus, Jetfire, Hotshot, and the minicons were open for interaction.

Juliana guided Spirit to a table, and sat her down. Then she went and retrieved two playes worth of food, and set them down in front of her and Spirit. Juliana sat across from her.

“So, tell me more about yourself, what did you do before the war? Besides being a mechanic obviously.”

“Oh…well…I had this squad of datadisk minicons I worked with,” she said as she took out a hose and needle. She plugged the needle into her arm and then started to pump the energon into it.

“So… what exactly is the big deal about minicons anyway? I’ve seen them around here, but i could never figure out their significance.”

“Data-disks and Cassettes store information in their hard drives. You’ll find them working to keep stuff backed up and stored. Quite helpful for archives and mechanical work…There’s the weapon ones…pretty straightforward there…Then the vehicles which typically end up in Powerlinx systems…or just helping out at the bases. They’re cute little worker ants who are just so comforting to have around…”

“Huh. I’ve met a few bots that were like that, but never knew thats they were called. Ravage I think was his name? Or was it Scravage?”

Tie-Grabber and Machbreaker both meet back up with Railgun at the barracks, their leader just finishing up on putting the station parts away.

“Sir,” Machbreaker says to Railgun. “Clawshot is inviting us to their residence to hang out.”

“No. No! Please say no. Why would we ever ‘hang out’ with him?” Tie-Grabber complained.

Railgun gives Tie-Grabber a stern look, in which the crane takes a couple steps back in response. He then answers, “You may do so when the time is available. As of now, we need to check all storage depositories and re-secure entrances.”

Tie-Grabber was a bit happy with that answer while Machbreaker seemed indifferent as thought expecting it. The three go back into their passage ways and work on minor repairs for now, they would be back out again in a couple hours when the schedule allowed for it.

“We figure out who to start talking to,” Backbreaker says, shrugging his shoulders.

“I’ve not heard of him…sounds nice though…there’s some bots living in the walls…I really want to lure them out and befriend them…Would love to have the company. Don’t know how hard that’ll be…”

“I hope you don’t mean literally in the walls, because I’m pretty sure Iota wouldn’t allow that. Security risk.”

OOC: asking the same thing Juliana is.