Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Why!? You want to know why!?” Juliana says angrily, “Because it’s reckless and foolhardy, that’s why!”

“What? So you’d rather rot away in this hell rather than actually try to do anything about it? What kind of bot are you if you’re not even willing to work for your own well being!”

The Megatron simulation swung it’s tail arm to backhand Maximus. The young warrior blocked it with his shield, saving himself from the damage, but was still thrown back a considerable distance.

“Well being!? Well being!? At least here we’re are safe! Who knows what’s out there! For all we know Iota is the lesser evil! We could be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire! Escaping is how people DIE Hotshot! Like… Like… Excuse me!” She finished, standing up and running away to her room.

Spirit looked up, “Oh, I guess she’s gone now.”

“You’re a coward Juliana! You hear me!”
He shouted angrily as she left the room.

Spirit quietly spoke, “That’s not a good way to convince her…”

“If she’s not willing to fight for something as essential as freedom, I don’t think she’s worth convincing.”
Hotshot said coldly.

“Won’t be leading anyone with that attitude I’m afraid,” Spirit said quietly.

“That could’ve gone better,” Backbreaker says through gritted teeth.

“Well don’t look at me. She’s the one who’s unwilling to do anything.”
Hotshot said defensively.

Maximus got back to his feet as Megatron approached him. It kicked him back down and held the predacon under it’s foot. Maximus looked up and lifted his arm, firing Nebula’s ion blaster into its face, blinding the simulation. It cried in pain and stumbled back. Maximus then leapt, and with great ferocity he knocked down the limitation beast, knocking it to the ground.

“Maybe she would’ve been more receptive if you hadn’t jumped down her throat about it,” Backbreaker deadpans.

Meanwhile, in Juliana’s room, she was looking forlornly out the window, giving off an aura of great melancholy. Outside , rain was falling from the artificial weather system, creating a steady rhythm. In her usual manner of dealing with sorrow, she began to sing.

“What was I supposed to do? I get that not everyone is up for a revolt, but the way she was actively against it? That’s ridiculous!”

Axis, having seen everything that happened, decided to pay her a visit.

“Hey. You look like you could use someone to talk to.”
She said kindly. Hoping to repay the help Juliana provided earlier.

With a cry of fury Maximus flooded his arm with electricity. Nebula keeping it from shooting out, keeping it contained. The predacon bashed the side of the simulation’s head with his shield, heavily damaging its face, but not enough to end it. Maximus pooled more electricity into Nebula, empowering the ion cannon. Firing it point blank at the false Megatron, obliterating it’s head, and ending the simulation…

“Oh, hi Axis.” Juliana said, looking away from the window.

“Is something the matter? You’re looking pretty down.”
She said.

So what was all that about?
Nebula asked.

“There’s not a predacon alive who doesn’t despise his ugly purple mug.”
Maximus said, his breath heaving. His body slowly cooling down from after the battle.
“I was created along time after what he did, but everyone I’ve ever talked to about him never had anything good to say.”
He walked over and picked up his hammer.
“Predacons didn’t really have it good before he did what he did, but afterwards… It’s been terrible. Just looking at him pisses me off.”

“Oh, someone just drudged up some bad memories, I’m okay now.” She said with a not-entirely-convincing smile.

“If you don’t mind my asking, what was it?”

“They were asking if I would help them escape and I said no. When I explained my reasons why, I started getting emotional, a-and that started to dredge up memories, a-and I-i needed to excuse myself.”

“Well, what was it you remembered? Again, only if you don’t mind talking about it.”
Axis said, treading carefully. Though admittedly her curiosity was pushing her forward.

“Wir whir, crink.” “We’ve got rations, so betting Energon.”

Machbreaker wasn’t thrilled, given that didn’t entirely answer his question but dropped it.

“Any other games?”

So they choose to find a nest and bury themselves inside, to hide away. Railgun supposes there isn’t much difference in that sentiment in comparison to his own team. They all hide here.

With Machbreaker’s question, Railgun himself just had to ask, “Any activities or schedule in particular while hanging out?”