Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker lunges forward and slashes at Juliana with his sword.

Juliana pushes the axe forward, catching the edge of the blade on the inner curve of the axe. She then swings up and back, hoping to pull it out of his grip.

Juliana successfully yanks the sword out of Backbreaker’s grip, and the Autobot launches a fireball from his cannon.

The flame engulfs Juliana. Out of the flames comes Juliana, blackend and burnt, rushing forward with a cross-swing.

Backbreaker is struck in the chest, and he falls onto his back.

Juliana keeps moving, and attempts to step on him and put her axe blade next to his neck.

Backbreaker lies still, raising his remaining hand above his head.

“Yeild?” she asks, the blade next to his neck.

“Sure,” Backbreaker concedes. “You win.”

1 Like

Juliana looks up towards Iota’s booth, waiting for him to call the fight.

@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

“Aww. That’s so sweet.”
Ramjet said genuinly.

“Its sickening.”
Clawshot replied.

“It’s aggravating. I can’t believe this was the problem the whole time. But at least its all resolved, and we can move on.”
Nebula said. The three minicons then snuck off to regroup with the railroad team.

“So… What now?”
Maximus said.

“Now I think would be a good time to get some rest. I don’t know about you but I’m beat.”

“Yeah, now that you mention it, I could really use a nap.”
Maximus said with a light laugh.

The two left the training arena. Hand in hand, feeling the happiest they had probably ever been.

@Chromeharpoon @ProfSrlojohn

“Alright then. Juliana is the victor. Backbreaker, go to the medic. You’re no good to me without an arm.”
Iota’s voice called out. Quite sternly.

Juliana took her axe, and threw it down on the ground, then ran out of the arena. She ran all the way to her room, and closed the door.

“That supposed to make me feel bad?” Backbreaker grumbles to himself, rolling over. He picks up his severed arm and Juliana’s axe, intending to give the bot back her weapon when he had seen to his injuries.

Backbreaker heads immediately to the medical bay.

Railfire turned to the door, looking up from what he was working on. Having watched the whole match from his office, he wasn’t surprised to see Backbreaker holding his own arm.

“Well then. Looks like you’ve had a rough fight. Regardless, this should be a simple fix. Shouldn’t take to long. Come take a seat and I’ll get to work.”

Backbreaker obliges, resting on an operating bed to let the surgeon do his work.

Railfire took the severed arm and began to re-attach it. Sodering cut wires back together, making incredibly small and precise internal welds. It was a rather precise and delicate process. But not one he hadn’t done many times before.

The intercom crackled once more as the next fight was to be announced. Which was quite surprising. Usually he gave some down time between matches. But now he was starting another match right after the last one?

“Ivory. Report to the arena immediately.”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Oh yay.” Ivory deadpans, before getting up and entering the arena, grabbing a shortsword from the rack.

“Juliana’s fought before, hasn’t she?” Backbreaker asks Railfire as he works.

“Many times. She’s quite skilled, I must admit. I’m surprised she still insists on staying in the lower tier.”

As Ivory stepped through the gate, he could see his opponent coming through the opposite end. A large red tank which would have been immediately recognizable. One of the four Tier 1 elites. The crazed autobot warrior. Warpath.

He transformed into his robot mode and looked his opponent up and down.

He cracked his knuckles, chuckling to himself.

“Well now. Lookie what I got here. A little decepticon to fight. This is gonna be fun.”

“Sheesh,” Backbreaker says. “From the way she reacted when she chopped my arm off, you’d think she’s never dismembered anybody before.”

Backbreaker’s tone was surprisingly casual, as if that was just a thing people did every once in a while.

1 Like