Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“As a matter of fact, I do,” Backbreaker says.

“We need more information,” he starts. “The only thing we know about this place is how the arena works, and even then most of it’s only what Iota lets us see.”

“I was actually thinking about exactly that earlier. What do you have in mind?”

“We need somebody who can do recon outside the arena,” Backbreaker says. “Problem is, I don’t know anybody who can do that.”

“Way ahead of you on that. I was thinking about employing some of the minicons as spies to listen in on Iota. But they could also work great for your recon idea.”

“How are they gonna do that?” Backbreaker asks, curious. “Spy on Iota, I mean.”

“They’re tiny and inconspicuous. They could sneak into secure places we couldn’t, listen in on the Vex, and then come back to report to us.”

Backbreaker nods. That didn’t sound like a bad idea.

“So who are these guys?” he asks Hotshot.

“That I haven’t completely worked out yet…”
Hotshot admitted.

“Let’s see…” Backbreaker says, scratching the side of his head as he recalls all the minicons and other tiny bots he knew.

“Oddball’s too… well, let’s just say he wouldn’t be my first choice…”

“I needed it for my old job…in the war it was eh…I never took one on for powerlinxing…I was always afraid I’d end up losing them in the air battles and such.”

"I also wouldn’t call him a minicon. He’s a bit too big. Kinda defeats the purpose.

“What did you do back in the war anyway?”
Razorclaw asked.

“So he’s out,” Backbreaker says.

Spirit dimmed, “Well my alt mode is a stealth bomber, but I was more of a sniper. Hide up in the sky, get a shot in…I was, well, angry. A bit vengeful. Then I came to earth, got a slightly sleeker stealth mode and then got the living scrap beaten out of me by an angry autobot whose friend I’d shot…Can’t think I didn’t deserve that. Definitely made me rethink things as I was spirited away here.”

“And I… Don’t really know any specific minicons.”

Meanwhile, in the tier two commons, Wildsong walked in.

She looked for her brother, who wasn’t hard to find. He was sitting at one of the tables talking to the decepticon Steeljaw.

“Hey Gronius. You got a minute?”
She asked.
“There’s something I want to talk to you about.”

“Wow. That’s rough. I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Oddball does hang out with minicons sometimes, though,” Backbreaker remembers. “We could ask him if he knows somebody who could help us.”

“Well do you know where he is?”

“Yeah,” Backbreaker says. “He just finished up a match with Bulkhead; Railfire’s patching him up.”

“Well lets go talk to him then.”

Backbreaker starts to lead Hotshot to the medical bay.

Hotshot followed. By now Railfire was just about done with the repairs.