Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Hey guys, how about we cool it down. Save the fighting for the ring.”
Hotshot said, trying to ease down the situation.

“How about you cool it down before I go over there and beat you too!”
Axis shouted back.

Backbreaker walks over and gently rests an armored hand on Hotshot’s shoulder.

“Let this play out, little fella,” he says, curious to see how the situation would develop… and half hoping a fight would break out.

“Who knows? Might be fun.”

Gronius sighed as he excused to Thundercracker, Demolishor and Cyclonus and approached Axis.

“Maybe, but I don’t see this going anywhere good.”[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:305, topic:51098”]
Gronius sighed as he excused to Thundercracker, Demolishor and Cyclonus and approached Axis.
[/quote]

“Yeah that’s right! Look who finally decided to grow a spine!”

Gronius looked down at Wildsong, who was still sitting down at the table as if nothing happened. His sister rolled her eyes. Gronius then turned to Axis.
“People said that I have a short temper. Yet you are the one who interrupted me.”

“Eh, at worst, they take a few pieces out of each other and Railfire has to slap 'em back together,” says Backbreaker with a shrug.

“I’m not some self righteous piece of slag like you are. Maximus did something that you never had the bearings to even try, all for the benefit of everyone here, and you all but spit on him when he could have died! Who the hell do you think you are!”

“Maybe. Though I doubt he’ll be happy about it.”

“All right, all right. I heard you yelling it for live seven times. Do you have anything else to say or am I free to go?”

“Hell no. You think I’m going to just let you walk away after what you did? I’ll kick your aft and teach you a lesson.”

“You want to fight here? In the cantine? In a crowded space with so many other innocent Transformers just waiting to become collateral damage?” he said, crossing his arms.

“Probably not,” Backbreaker agrees, smirking.

1 Like

“If you want to take this somewhere else then we can. Either way I’m gonna beat you into the ground.”

“How about you just try apologizing. Put an end to this.”
Demolishor said to Gronius.

Gronius raised his hand as if saying “What? What?”, shaking his head and faking a tired look on his face.
“Fine. I apologise for what I said.”
This apology might come as a massive shock for all of the people who knew him. Song herself was taken aback by this whole situation, as she opened her eyes widely and watched her own twin as if he was an evil doppelganger. It was the first time she was that confused in years.

Backbreaker sighs.

“Shame,” he says to himself. “just when it was starting to get good…”

1 Like

Axis growled in frustration. The apology sounded far from genuine, but to continue would be pointless. She sat back down with her arms crossed.
“Glitch head.”
She quietly said under her breath.

Hotshot let out of a sigh of relief.
“Looks like we dodged the bullet.”

Song was still froze in her position as she eyed her twin.
“But I will accept your fighting proposal.” he continued. “Tho its getting late.”
“Yah that sounds more like him.” she said as she tensed down.

“Piss off.”
She snapped back.

Maximus walked back in from his meeting with Grimlock. The two broken halves of his beloved weapon in hand. When he stepped in, he could tell that the crowd was in a bit of a commotion.
“Hey guys. Did I miss anything?”

“No,” Backbreaker deadpans.

“Sadly…”

“Ah, the new guy.” Gronius said, returning to his rude but charismatic voice that he had when he insulted Maximus in front of Axis.

Maximus looked at Axis, who was clearly upset. He walked over to his friend to comfort her.
“Hey. Everything alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”
She didn’t sound fine, but Maximus decided to leave it be for now.

Maximus then turned his attention to the other predacon.
“Oh hey! I don’t think we’ve properly met. The name’s Maximus. What’s yours?”
He said cheerfully, extending his arm out for a handshake.